IGNORED

Official GhostBlaster Boxes - Pre-order 2

Ikrananka

Official GhostBlaster Boxes - Pre-order 2

With the recent availability of carts and manuals (see below) this has stirred further demand for GhostBlaster boxes and as such I am initiating a second pre-order opportunity for the boxes as described below.

GhostBlaster carts are now available (for a limited time) for ordering as a North American (NTSC) version and a European (PAL) version - http://www.adamcon.org/cartridge.html.

Gameplay video can be seen

and a review video

GhostBlaster game manuals can be ordered from retroillucid. Check out my original GhostBlaster box thread here.

At long last, you now have the chance to snuggle up your lonely GhostBlaster cart and manual inside a beautiful, professionally produced, GhostBlaster box. This is an official production run of boxes authorised by Daniel Bienvenu. The boxes were designed by crapahute of www.colecoboxart.com and they look incredible (see below).

North American Style

ghostblaster-us-3d.jpg

European (CBS) Style

ghostblaster_cbs_3dAA.jpg

The boxes will be printed and cut in Germany and then shipped to me in Canada. They will include a cardboard insert to hold the cartridge in place inside the box.

Due to the high quality of these boxes, plus the insert, they are priced accordingly at US$17 per box + US$5 shipping for up to two boxes to US/Canada/Europe. This pricing is at cost - no profit is being made here. Please note that shipping costs have been kept to a minimum.

Please indicate below if you wish to pre-order and if so how many boxes you would like. Please only pre-order if you will definately complete the order - I will take pre-orders as being a commitment to purchase. Once I have sufficient pre-orders I will submit the order for a batch of boxes to be produced and shipped - this will take at least three to four weeks from when I place the order. Once the boxes are ready for shipping I will contact those who pre-ordered with a request for payment and shipping details. At no time will I request payment without having the boxes ready to ship to you.

If you wish to pre-order a box then please indicate if you want a N.American or European (CBS) style box (or both) and where you live (US/Canada/Europe).

Pre-orders are now closed.

N. American Style Pre-order List

1. evg2000

2. cOLeCoHiTMan

3. AtariBrian

4. RelliK111

5. XavierGames (unresponsive)

6. RGDiRocco

7. TMOSteel

8. Bill_Loguidice

9. phattyboombatty

10. hardhat

11. hardhat

12. UberArcade

13. Dmonroe

14. Federico Salerno

15. InfraMan

European (CBS) Style Pre-order List

1. fab2053

2. RelliK111

3. Dmonroe

4. Federico Salerno

Yeah - I think we've probably got enough but I may have to up the shipping charge a little due to not getting to the min needed for the $5 shipping. I'm away for the rest of the week so will work this out at the weekend and post back here if I need to up the shipping or not. I can't imagine it would be more than an additional 50c if anything,