IGNORED

Official GhostBlaster Boxes - Pre-order 2

Ikrananka

Ready for some $$ yet for the boxes?

Also.... is there any word on the manuals? I never got confirmation if I go on the list..

Boxes have been made and will be shipped to me soon. Will likely be around three weeks before I have them (you know how Canada customs loves to delay everything). I will send out PMs asking for payment and shipping addresses once I receive the boxes.

UPDATE:

Boxes to European destinations (fab2053 and Federico Salerno) will be shipped tomorrow. Please let me know when you receive them.

Boxes to US/Canada will be shipped to me tomorrow. Will likely take a few weeks for me to receive them at which time I will contact everyone who pre-ordered for payment and shipping details.

Thanks for your patience.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am dreadfully sorry about this but the boxes have not shipped yet. I have the boxes all packaged and ready to go for everyone who has paid so far, but have just not had a chance to get to the post office. I work from home and have just been too busy to get out. I will definately head to the post office tomorrow morning and get these shipped.

Apologies for the delay.

GOT IT!!

Its now on my shelf with a game in it!

Wow.. I'm going to get something before those damn yankees for one LOL.

make my stuff sit in Detroit for 2 weeks!

Oh dear - I arranged for yours to get routed through customs - I didn't want to freak you out by getting it too soon and in one piece!!

Got my box today, thanks! Any tips on how to fold this thing without breaking it? And how do you fold the insert? (At least thats what I assume the white board was)

Just kind of squeeze the box from both long sides to make it kind of start to pop up and then apply sufficient force until the sides are vertical. You can also overbend it and then bend back a little to make sure it stays in the right rectangular shape. The boxes really bend quite easily and are pre-scored so that they only tend to bend along the right lines.

The insert is easy, Just gently fold along the pre-scored lines. Just fold all of then down in the same direction until they are at 90 degree to the rest of the insert.

• Like 1