IGNORED

A load of TI disk image stuff

TEXAS_JOE

No, I did'nt write all those. Most were found surfing the web when I got hold of V9T9 and other stuff.

Looking at that, I wrote Tomb2 and Tomb3 (Tomb3 is precompiled alternative version to tomb2)

Blitz, Subhunt, Sub99 , Static, and I think maybe sfx was written as a little tool for me to hear the right noises whilst my notepad is open.

All the others are none-me. And some are good, some are frankly wierd :)

If you have Harry WIllhelms compiler, get Tomb3 compiled. It's Tombstone Bandit, and version 3 offers random nudges instead of fixed every five turn nudges.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok the programs that I didnt write ... mmm ... there are one or two that my good buddy Daz wrote , the Piano program was one, "Cum" ... was another ... don't load that up in front of anyone sensitive... it's not good, it's offensive. I don't approve of that being there and if I'd have realised then I would have deleted it before I posted on here.

My software is intended for families to use. That being, you, you're wife, you're kids and even you're dog.