IGNORED

2010: Guilty pleasure....

schuwalker

I remember getting this and a couple others (can't recall) at a discount sale at good 'ole Camelot Music store when they starting to

liquidate their gaming stock.

I never really hear to much talk about this title. Was it a lame title to C.V .fans? I remember when I get home form school and running to

the Colecovision to pop this title in - good times!

Would like to get a boxed copy again. Checking Ebay, seems like an obscure title according to their listlings. What would I expect to

pay if I see one... boxed copy that is... < $50.00 > ?

The "later" games that Coleco released such as ChopLifter, Illusions, Spy Hunter and 2010: The Graphic Game are quite a bit harder to find CiB and depending on the number of people looking to add it to their CiB collections at that moment will determine the final price... obviously. I would say anywhere from $50-$75 is a fair price, but you could always get lucky and find it for considerably less from one of the many retro wholesalers like www.atari2600.com , even though they are pretty keen to the value on these as well.

It is a damn rare title boxed. I would think $50 would be a steal for a decent condition CIB. There are a number of CV titles that rarely come up CIB, if you don't want to wait you have to pay more usually.

Not bad at all IMO. I bought quite a few of these late releases toward the end of the CV life span when they got dumped for $1.99 at the local KayBee. I'm glad I did now since they're tough to get.

I played the heck out of 2010 back in the day. It's a very suspenseful game trying to keep the ship from dying. I really think it's a great sleeper title.

Beautiful condition CIB you have there Relik! :thumbsup:

2010: The Graphic Action Game is one of my favorite "orginal" releases for the CV and is one of those rare titles that will really get your heart pumping. Don't pass up the opportunity to pick this one up when one surfaces again.

• Like 1

Beautiful condition CIB you have there Relik! :thumbsup:

2010: The Graphic Action Game is one of my favorite "orginal" releases for the CV and is one of those rare titles that will really get your heart pumping. Don't pass up the opportunity to pick this one up when one surfaces again.

Thanks ;) :thumbsup:

Ya I like this game myself and I really love the box art! It looks so different then all the other Colecovision games. It really stands out on a shelf ;) :thumbsup: When someone see it in my game room they always ask "what's that game" and its fun to to tell ;-) :thumbsup:

Edited by RelliK111