IGNORED

FS: Sparkster SNES Metroid Prime Trilogy & Empty Gamecube boxes Zelda Mario

Cobradvs

I've decided to sell a few things of mine in hopes that I can get some other items for my collection. I could take them to eBay but after the fees and the hassle it almost doesn't seem worth it. And also note that all prices include shipping, and are negotiable, espeically if you buy multiple things. Anyway, here is what I'm selling.

Sparkster SNES: Cart only unfortunately but its in great shape. I've had many hours of fun on this game. Asking $35 shipped for this.

Metroid Prime Trilogy Wii: This comes complete. Has everything, tin case, slipcover, manual and black fold out insert. Oh, and of course the disc. The disc is nice, the manual shows little wear, the black fold out insert has a small tear because of a sticker that was on it, the case has 2 small dents as well. One on the top, and a rather small one on the front in the top right. They aren't extremely noticeable by any means but they are there. Also the top clip on the case doesn't close. The bottom one does, but the top does not. The slip cover is pretty good as well. Has some slight wear from just being used. I'm asking $65 shipped on this one.

Windwaker Box: Basically mint. Has a gamestop sticker on the front of it but it is on the plastic and not the insert so it will come off very easily. No manual with this one unfortunately. But like I said its in great shape. Asking $20 shipped.

Ocarina of Time/Master Quest Box and Manual: Both in very nice condition. Has the manual and the case both and like I said, in very nice condition. Asking $18 shipped on this.

Super Mario Sunshine Box and Manual: The box is in nice shape and so is the manual. But, the manual has the name "Adam" printed on it. Somebody tried taking it off and has ripped part of the manual under the label. For the most part it can probably be salvaged, but it does have that flaw. Asking $15 shipped.

So that is everything, like I said the prices include shipping and are negotiable, especially if you buy more than one item. I have done a few deals here on AtariAge before. Check with IntellivisionDude, Kefka14, boxpressed, and so on. Also you can check my eBay account for 100% positive feedback there as well, the name is dvskingcobra460. So thanks if you are interested in anything, please message me!

-------------------------

post-28009-0-14190100-1334107617_thumb.jpg

post-28009-0-55477800-1334107622_thumb.jpg

post-28009-0-73162600-1334107625_thumb.jpg

post-28009-0-81780900-1334107629_thumb.jpg

post-28009-0-18120900-1334107704_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cobradvs