IGNORED

Anyone order from Atari2600.com?

bretthorror

Many times, and always pleased. If you are hyper picky ask questions and see pics. Some people don't agree with his rating scale. When it comes to one of a kind or hard to find items though, JC has some awesome stuff. Bought my Bounty Bob 5200 and many other of my rarest gems there. After well over $1,000 spent over the years, I can say it is one of the best places for CIB Atari collectors.

They are awesome! JC is super nice. Just shoot him an email and he'll respond with thorough info and quickly too. I think the quality of his items are great, and as people have said he has really good stuff. Also, they ship quickly. I've bought various Atari 2600 and 7800 games from him, as well as Astrocade, and Channel F. They're also good with hardware - they did an overheat mod for my Astrocade and valiantly tried to repair a Channel F System 2 I had. I know I sound like an ad, LOL, but in short they're a great and reliable place. Sometimes prices are higher than eBay but I don't mind because it's such a well-run shop. :)

I've ordered a bunch of stuff from them over the last couple of months, and I've been very happy with the results. The prices generally seem to be better than eBay or Amazon, and the shipping ends up being very reasonable if you pick up several things at once.

I agree with everything above. They have great customer service and always ship quickly and well padded. As some others have noted, however, if you're ordering anything that is CIB or sealed that doesn't have a grade of either 9 or 10, the chances are you may get boxes with dents, dings, crushing or deep creases and/or manuals and cart labels.that have wear. It's not meant as a criticism really, but I recall placing a large order a few years ago only to be disappointed with the quality of what I got. Since that time I have become a lot more selective and I ask tons of questions before I buy anything.

I think everyone has bought from them. They are huge sellers in this market and have been around for awhile. You always get what you expect. They have even cought things as shipped when they found that a manual they were shipping me was not authentic but a copy they still sent it to me but took the price off my bill before I even got the items. So you know they are inspecting things as they are shipping them to you as well.

I have bought many times from them and many things. Never dissapointed. They do keep track of pricing though through current sales so some things are priced high and some priced well but they always are pretty close to market value.

Yep, bought from him in person at his operation several years ago since at that time he was just down the road from where I work. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

I saw the process he goes through to clean and assure that every cartridge is working before he will sell it. He does things the way I'd do things if I were selling this stuff . . . and I wasn't so lazy. :)

Edited by BigO

I've just placed an order with them on Friday, and they already have shipped out on Saturday, so I expecting my games soon... their prices seem very reasonable and right after I placed my order, their inventory on the site was promptly adjusted! I set up an account as it looks like I will be making more purchases with Atari2600.com again!