IGNORED

Jeepers Creepers - 2012 run

hardhat

So I was talking to Daniel Bienvenu, about zombies and vampires and Frankenstein's Monster and I started wondering if there was any demand for a new run of Jeepers Creepers. If there is then I'll order some labels next week, and I'll do a limited run.

I'm still planning to try and release a couple of games this year, and at least one of them will include zombies or vampires. It is all about having a fun game that's really satisfying to play. If I make more progress, I'll post some screenshots closer to AdamCon.

• Like 1

Well Daniel was talking to AA about doing a run last year and the year before, but somehow it never happened. So since I just did Ghostblaster, it seemed like the right time for me to offer to make some.

Well Luc has boxes for Jeepers Creepers. I'm not sure about manuals. I think that the original cartridge came with a one pager.

For my new games for this year, I will be making glossy manuals for sure. As for boxes, I'm still looking into the best way to do it. I really liked the Ghostblaster box I got although it was a bit more expensive than I would have expected.

Edited by hardhat

I have roughly 20 Jeepers Creepers boxes left. Actually, I have a few more than that, but some of them were damaged, and I'm not comfortable selling those. So the first 20 or so people who purchase the new run of J.C. carts will be able to get a box. :)

EDIT: I should point out that the quality of my J.C. boxes is definately not the same as the usual Team Pixelboy ones. That's why I'm selling them for only 7$ each. Please keep your expectations low!

Edited by Pixelboy

Look guys, I will not be taking pre-orders for boxes or anything else related to Jeepers Creepers until Dale has assembled his run of carts. I'm busy with tons of stuff already, so for me, Jeepers Creepers is a future project, nothing more.

But that will likely change when Dale shows pictures of his carts. ;)

• Like 1

So I was talking to Daniel Bienvenu, about zombies and vampires and Frankenstein's Monster and I started wondering if there was any demand for a new run of Jeepers Creepers. If there is then I'll order some labels next week, and I'll do a limited run.

I'm still planning to try and release a couple of games this year, and at least one of them will include zombies or vampires. It is all about having a fun game that's really satisfying to play. If I make more progress, I'll post some screenshots closer to AdamCon.

Will you continue to number each of the carts or will the label be different then the original?

Dont mean to hijack the thread, but on the topic of re-releases of carts that had a small initial run I have to ask what the consensus is on this. Since Fireman sold out a couple years ago I have had lots of requests from those who missed out on it and are asking me if I would ever do another small run to which I have always replied NO, since I said initially I wouldnt. I mean I wouldnt want to tick those good folks who got in early when it was available. I dunno, I'm caught in the middle a bit on this....

As one of the ones without... I'm into ColecoVision for enjoyment and not to have an exclusive item.

If every cartridge was $2 and everywhere for all us to get that would be great in my opinion. Yes I'd like to have them all.. I am a collector, but a $300 cartridge I will never have... I do not have the means to do that.

We can't get Coleco to rerelease Mr. Do's Castle.. but we can ask Homebrewers to make more if its financially feasible.

Packaging is always a good way to differentiate different versions... just saying!

Dont mean to hijack the thread, but on the topic of re-releases of carts that had a small initial run I have to ask what the consensus is on this. Since Fireman sold out a couple years ago I have had lots of requests from those who missed out on it and are asking me if I would ever do another small run to which I have always replied NO, since I said initially I wouldnt. I mean I wouldnt want to tick those good folks who got in early when it was available. I dunno, I'm caught in the middle a bit on this....

EDIT: I should point out that the quality of my J.C. boxes is definately not the same as the usual Team Pixelboy ones. That's why I'm selling them for only 7$ each. Please keep your expectations low!

I don't know Luc, those boxes look pretty good to me, and any box is better than no box.

So I should put the label you gave me onto a cart and sell it asap, I guess. ;) ... if I can find it, anyway.

As someone who missed out on Fireman when you made it (I must say one of my favorite games!) and then paying a fairly large some of money to finally have a CIB in my collection. It does suck to have something you pay a few hundred for all of a sudden drop to $40. The best way to do this would make a new label or even better make a new box and label. That way it doesn't drop the price of peoples investments when they first got your game but still gives new people a chance to have the game. Yours could be cool by making it made by Coleco instead of a Taiwan Cooper ColecoVision Game. Although I really love the Taiwan Cooper style and I wish more people would make more games in that style. Maybe make Jeepers Creepers 2nd Run a Taiwan Cooper Style

;) :thumbsup:

I would also like to see Jeepers Creepers with a new label also on its 2nd run

Edited by RelliK111