IGNORED

Jeepers Creepers - 2012 run

hardhat

Good point, I didn't mention the manual.

Well the old version of Jeepers Creepers has a one pager instruction manual with no pictures, but it is in English and French. I was thinking that I'd like to practice making a booklet style instruction manual on glossy paper. So I am working with my printer on doing that. I just don't have any news on that front yet. But if I make progress I'll let you know.

Well I didn't disappear on purpose. I just fell into an interdimensional time portal and I had to wait until Luc rescued me. Once he got me back on track, Ghostblaster was ready in no time. I hope to do better with Jeepers Creepers.

And I'm working on some 30th anniversary games that I'm scheming to release this year. I was working more today on what my best options are for making boxes for those games. When they get closer to readiness I'll be sure to release screenshots and vids and so forth to get people excited about them.

Edited by hardhat
  • Like 4

Well I didn't disappear on purpose. I just fell into an interdimensional time portal and I had to wait until Luc rescued me. Once he got me back on track, Ghostblaster was ready in no time. I hope to do better with Jeepers Creepers.

I warned you not to bend those omnidirectional quantum-law equations, but do you listen? Noooo..... :ponder: ;)

• Like 1

Thanks to Pixelboy I now have the boxes in hand, and I'm still working on the other missing items for a complete CIB experience. So it's a little progress here and there. I'll get there pretty soon I think.

• Like 2

As someone who missed out on Fireman when you made it (I must say one of my favorite games!) and then paying a fairly large some of money to finally have a CIB in my collection. It does suck to have something you pay a few hundred for all of a sudden drop to $40.

Yes this is exactly why I have refused all request for more. I wouldnt want to A. go back on my word and B. undermine the potential present and future value of the original small run.

Having said that, I did hear a rumour that a warehouse in Venezuela unearthed another skid of them. I hope they are in as good a shape as some of the other games I was shafted with bought previously

http://img857.images...hp?id=ed011.jpg

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Damn you got boned on those games Dave. Sorry that happened to you. What is the ebay sellers username, so we can avoid them?

Dont mean to hijack the thread, but on the topic of re-releases of carts that had a small initial run I have to ask what the consensus is on this. Since Fireman sold out a couple years ago I have had lots of requests from those who missed out on it and are asking me if I would ever do another small run to which I have always replied NO, since I said initially I wouldnt. I mean I wouldnt want to tick those good folks who got in early when it was available. I dunno, I'm caught in the middle a bit on this....

Maybe this is a case where you should just post the rom. It was almost 3 years ago that you found this proto and released it on cart.

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, so I made some progress on Jeepers Creepers. Today I got the labels for the carts. So the last thing on the list is the booklet. So I'll be working on that this weekend and I hope to have the new CIB ready starting next week sometime. So hopefully that just keeps motoring along.

I like how the 30 years badge turned out on the stickers, and I'll try to post a photo of them soon.

• Like 2

Thanks for all your hard word HardHat, this is one of my favorite Homebrew releases and to finally have the chance to purchase it CIB is tremendous news for myself and I'm sure many others. Also, thanks go out to NewColeco for making the game in the first place and being so generous as to release the rom file for all to enjoy.

• Like 2

Thanks for all your hard word HardHat, this is one of my favorite Homebrew releases and to finally have the chance to purchase it CIB is tremendous news for myself and I'm sure many others. Also, thanks go out to NewColeco for making the game in the first place and being so generous as to release the rom file for all to enjoy.

I couldn't have said it better myself. Can't wait for this. :)

• 2 months later...

Okay, so I finally decided to simplify the booklet, and release the new run of Jeepers Creepers. You can order it now on my usual ordering page at:

http://www.adamcon.org/cartridge.html

It is available either as a cart only release, or with the box. The first 18 are manufactured now, and I will ship the first batch right after AdamCon if you order now.

• Like 2