IGNORED

Jeepers Creepers - 2012 run

hardhat

maybe someone would be willing to make some boxes if enough people are interested. maybe mark who made ghostblaster or someone else?

The boxes are PixelBoy's creation and he would have to approve any further print run of them. I hope for everyone's sake that did not order in time to get a box, that PixelBoy will be agreeable to a print run and you will all be able to appreciate this tremendous game in all it's CIB glory.

Hi,

I just wanted to give everyone an update on the first batch of Jeepers Creepers. I'm finally getting caught up on shipping them. It took me a little longer to recover from AdamCon than I expected. Maybe next year I'll try to ship my carts before AdamCon. At any rate, I'll be contacting everyone who ordered, to confirm that their order is shipped over the next day or two. So look for that confirmation.

I will put up a new batch with boxes once my current orders are all taken care of.

I wish I could do it faster, but at least it is getting done.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, too late to edit my post, a better question would have been "anybody other than coleco_master receive their copy"?

I got an email back on 8/2 from Dale but nothing since so I just wanted to check with the rest of you who ordered.