IGNORED

Jeepers Creepers - 2012 run

hardhat

I have been steadily working away at shipping the orders that I have outstanding. I have 4 more packages for the post office ready to go, and I will keep working to clear up all of my outstanding orders. I see the light at the end of the tunnel, so that I can finally release a few more JC in boxes "soon". I will as always let you know when it will happen. Not as soon as I'd like but before too long.

On the shipping workflow side, it looks like Venture One will help in the future. But it's taken me a while to work thorough it and get my orders organized. It was easier when I had just the Ghostblaster cart available in some ways, and that has slowed me down. I now better understand why most of the ColecoVision publish titles for a set period of time.

I still hope to get some of my new offering that both Daniel and I am working on out before the end of this year. I will post screenshots as the projects get farther along. I think that the first one to be finished will be called "Reckless Wizard" which is a large map game with 128 screens, and some nice battles, a bit of questing and of course a dragon egg.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I think I'm out of boxes (three people requested copies which I haven't made available yet). But there were a couple of different box designs out there for this title. Maybe someone else has some spare boxes? I have a few carts ready to go for some long standing requests, but I need to reorder some manuals to be able to ship them.

I am also getting ready to do the boxes for my upcoming titles "Super Action Bowling" and "Reckless Wizard", so when I do that, if I can find someone to make a design that is compatible with my die (for die cutting), I can do a few more boxes at the same time.

• Like 3