IGNORED

Opcode Club

opcode

As part of the effort to celebrate Opcode's new start and promote the Super Game Module and future ColecoVision games like Donkey Kong Arcade, I am creating the Opcode Club, in the tradition of the old Atari and ColecoVision clubs. As a member the Opcode Club you will receive a membership card with your name, a subscription to a biannually full color printed magazine covering the world of Opcode and ColecoVision in general, will participate on the Opcode loyalty program with exclusive rewards, and will have access to exclusive games not available for non-members.

In order to start the club I want to gauge interest to see how far I can go with the project. For example, if I can get at least 100 members, we would go with a nice embossed credit card like membership card.

1-year-membership is going to cost $5.00, including all the benefits and privileges listed above.

So I am officially starting the membership process. However NO money will be required at this point. Members will be requested payment once the club officially starts activities in June.

To become a member, please send the following information to club[at]opcodegames[dot]com. Of course replace [at] with @ and [dot] with . :

Full name (as you want it to appear in your member card):

Address, City, State, Zip:

Please help to make the club a reality. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

Eduardo

• Like 1

Thanks! :D

BTW, it probably goes without saying but I just want to add that any information you send me will be treated as confidential and won't be shared with any 3rd party outside Opcode Games, and will be used solely for the purpose of the Opcode Club mailing list.

Edited by opcode
  • Like 1

Thanks everybody who sent me the membership request.

We have crossed the 10 names already. Not too bad for something that started less than 24 hors ago.

I have many cool things to announce in the next few months about the club. But here is the first one, next year I will release an updated version of Space Invaders Collection (that has been sold out for many years now) to celebrate the game's 10th anniversary (and the arcade 35th) and it is going to be Opcode Club exclusive. So the only way to get the game is by becoming a member of the Opcode Club.

We also have our first prizes for members, a selection of mini posters of existing Opcode games, with more to come.

I will start contacting members with more info soon, including membership number. However that may take a week or so, as I am leaving to Brazil in a couple of days.

• Like 1