IGNORED

Opcode Club

opcode

Here is another cool news. I just got an agreement with Phil Boland to have an exclusive set of trading cards based on existing and future Opcode games produced. The cards will be club exclusive, and the first one will be offered as part of the welcome kit.

• Like 6

Here is another cool news. I just got an agreement with Phil Boland to have an exclusive set of trading cards based on existing and future Opcode games produced. The cards will be club exclusive, and the first one will be offered as part of the welcome kit.

Wow! This is just getting cooler and cooler!

Im in...and I may sign a couple ppl. up who arent atariage members.

That would be great. Thank you! :)

BTW, thanks to Jim we are now 30 people. :D

Once I get some designs from Dale I can ask Albert to post about the Club on AA's front page. I am sure we would get a lot of attention (and members) with that.

Edited by opcode
  • Like 3

Holy Crap That will be awesome!!!

Im in...and I may sign a couple ppl. up who arent atariage members.

That would be great. Thank you! :)

BTW, thanks to Jim we are now 30 people. :D

Once I get some designs from Dale I can ask Albert to post about the Club on AA's front page. I am sure we would get a lot of attention (and members) with that.

Now that is a sick idea! I collect football cards, so Opcode Cards would be a natural for me.

Kudos again brother...:thumbsup:

Opcode,

I'm going to send you another email for my 13 year old son to join, if that's ok with you.

Again many thanks for all that you do for the Colecovision Community.

My son is also a member, and he is just 2. :)

Actually I am all for having kids joining the club. We surely need new blood to keep classic gaming alive.

Opcode,

I'm going to send you another email for my 13 year old son to join, if that's ok with you.

Again many thanks for all that you do for the Colecovision Community.

My son is also a member, and he is just 2. :)

Actually I am all for having kids joining the club. We surely need new blood to keep classic gaming alive.

Great, will send it to you shortly.

Now I have to figure out a way to get my hands on some of your HomeBrewing....

Since you mentioned that, I had to temporarily close the Opcode store until I am back from Brazil. I will reopen it once I am back.

• Like 1

Since you mentioned that, I had to temporarily close the Opcode store until I am back from Brazil. I will reopen it once I am back.

Awesome !!!

My son and I are planning on going to Brazil in 2014 to experience a World Cup Match of the Greatest Squad in the history of World Cup Futbol !!!

I am really pleased to announce that Jess Ragan has accepted the position of editor of the Opcode Club magazine. Jess is a super skilled writer with extensive experience in retro gaming reviews and features. For 15 years Jess was responsible for The Gameroom Blitz http://www.lakupo.com/grblitz/ e-zine. Before that he edited a fanzine with the same name in paper format. Some of you may also know Jess from his previous associations with Opcode Games, as he created all the text found in the manuals and boxes of all games Opcode published to date.

For those not familiar with Jess work, I would suggest you to start with his reviews of ColecoVision games, both the regular reviews:

http://www.lakupo.com/grblitz/colecovision.htm

And the mini reviews:

http://www.lakupo.com/grblitz/2009%20colex%201.htm

So I wouldn't be happier, we are surely in very capable hands. Welcome aboard, Jess!

• 2 weeks later...