IGNORED

Opcode Club

opcode

I just had a talk with Greg Off. He and his company will be taking care of the Opcode Magazine. That is one of those moments in life were you realize how fortunate you are and fell rewarded and honored that you get the chance to meet people you never thought possible. I must be doing something right...

Anyways, you can expect news about the club pretty soon. And no matter how excited you think you are, you cannot possibly be more excited than I am right now...

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

Ok, after more than a month since I last posted, I received the first sample design for the magazine today, and I must say it looks awesome. The person in charge of the design is someone that has been designing magazines for a long time, and is actually a member here, though I didn't know that until today. I am tempted to post the preview but I think I would ruin it for you guys if I do so. Hopefully we will start the club in December.

• Like 2

Ok, after more than a month since I last posted, I received the first sample design for the magazine today, and I must say it looks awesome. The person in charge of the design is someone that has been designing magazines for a long time, and is actually a member here, though I didn't know that until today. I am tempted to post the preview but I think I would ruin it for you guys if I do so. Hopefully we will start the club in December.

Sweet!!! I can't wait to see it :lust: :lust: :lust: This is going to be a great Christmas!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...