IGNORED

Opcode Club

opcode

We are behind schedule unfortunately. Dale seems to be very busy at the moment and he hasn't made much progress with the magazine, that is the truth. On the other hand me and Jess are already planning issue #2, but until Dale get some free time to finish issue #1 there isn't much we can do but wait. Frustrating I know, but c'est la vie. :(

In any case...looking forward to it...gives me that early 80s ColecoVision feeling!!!

We are behind schedule unfortunately. Dale seems to be very busy at the moment and he hasn't made much progress with the magazine, that is the truth. On the other hand me and Jess are already planning issue #2, but until Dale get some free time to finish issue #1 there isn't much we can do but wait. Frustrating I know, but c'est la vie. :(

While I had good news for the SGM, I have bad news for the Club. Due to personal reasons, Dale has decided to back off working on the magazine. That leaves no other option but to try finding another graphic designer. In the meantime work on issue #2 has started, as I had already paid for that anyways. So hopefully we will still see the club started before the end of the year, but it is going to take a little longer than expected. :(

While I had good news for the SGM, I have bad news for the Club. Due to personal reasons, Dale has decided to back off working on the magazine. That leaves no other option but to try finding another graphic designer. In the meantime work on issue #2 has started, as I had already paid for that anyways. So hopefully we will still see the club started before the end of the year, but it is going to take a little longer than expected. :(

:_( :_( :_( :_( Will I really hope you can find someone to replace him, I'm really looking forward to this.

I hope everything is ok with Dale

:_( :_( :_( :_( Will I really hope you can find someone to replace him, I'm really looking forward to this.

I hope everything is ok with Dale

Don't worry, I will. And Dale is fine, he is just too busy to commit to multiple projects at this time. So we decided he would be more useful finishing the SGM packaging than the magazine. Nevertheless Dale had already completed work on some of the club stuff, as you will see in the hopefully not so distant future.

Eduardo

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The most unexpected thing happened a couple of days ago. I would say that the Lord provided the help that I needed and now the club is back on track. In fact the magazine is the only missing element, though someone is already working on that. I will contact everybody to start formal subscription very soon.

• Like 4

The most unexpected thing happened a couple of days ago. I would say that the Lord provided the help that I needed and now the club is back on track. In fact the magazine is the only missing element, though someone is already working on that. I will contact everybody to start formal subscription very soon.

More great news!

Yep I'm all green and cabbage looking atm :P

I was given a CV earlier in the year, unfortunately the PSU was shot and the UK versions are hard to come by so its sat in the cupboard for a few months. Finally got a working PSU and really getting into the CV these last few weeks. I installed the c++ compiler the other night and was hoping to try and get some code running for the CV this weekend. I might even make the jump and finally learn some ASM, who knows.