IGNORED

Atari Connexion 2012

LinkoVitch

Back from another top Retro/Atari weekend in France! Despite GazTee managing to book us in the most minging hotel complete with it's own plague bed I had a good time :D

Thanks again to the organisers of the event, and to those that attended and made it possible, was great as always to see familiar faces and see some new ones. Although I am very much glad to be back in blighty and in my own flat again :D

Think I screwed up with my coding competition entry, aimed way way too high, not enough preparation or planning on my part. This was further proven when I knocked together a quick Proof-of-Concept game in an hour on the ferry using just my laptop and an old release of VJ! DOH! now to invent a time machine and go back and re-enter! :D Matmook's entry certainly deserved to win, brilliant concept and the extra feature was so seamlessly integrated into it :D

GroovyBee's letterbox coding skills were also mightily impressive, the fact the man can still see and use his hands is a feat of wonder in it's own right! :)

Once again, sh3-rg had some stonking stuff from Reboot on display, raising the bar yet further!

Just finished setting up the Jag and Skunk in their usual place, time to get back on with some devving funs :D

• Like 5

Really cool video and music.

@GroovyBee Congrats for the 3rd place. :)

So who was 2nd then? :S

I'd like to say a big thanks for the excellent show as usual. The locals always make us feel at home & I'm already looking forward to the next one! Also like to thank the members of the fuji nation battle barge & apologise for apparently doing nothing but fart all weekend! Hope you let me in next time!!

• Like 3

Cheers dude - nobody will evah speak to me again :( I didn't realise it looks like I'm holding a bag in that photo too! Clearly wasn't thinking straight posing for that so early in da mornin'!!!

Ooooo never thought of photoshopping some accesories into the photo too! :D

• Like 1

Really cool video and music.

@GroovyBee Congrats for the 3rd place. :)

So who was 2nd then? :S

I don't no... who? :D Congrats.

Btw. nice pics. Are the Impulse X Boxart made by you Gaz? And are they the final?

The rolling Light House is a small kiosk made for cold and warm fishfood. We have the same here on Juist.

Edited by life_is_pleach