IGNORED

for sale atari jaguar playstation nintendo nes super 64 sega magazines +++!

kevincal

Pretty nice mix of stuff in your store! I submitted a Best Offer for one item, and got my eyes on a couple others.

Thank you. :) I work many hours on my ebay store! I sure do have a big variety. :) I have been listing new items like crazy lately. Pretty low on money lately. :( Its tough these days.

Kevin, I was going to send this as a PM to you, but I can't for some reason. :?

Got the item today and well packed and great service! Thanks for a good sell.

If I can offer a little bit of constructive feedback, Kevin -- I do understand that you depend on your EBay store for a secondary income, and you have some good items there. I think some of the items are worth what you are selling them for, and others I have no clue on the value. I did see a lot of items though that I could get in the same condition from third party sellers on Amazon -- with better protection also (not from you, from the service). Don't want to go into specifics, but you have books listed there for 2-3 times what it's going for on Amazon, so I ended up buying my stuff from there.

Again, you have a nice store with good layout and selection and great service -- but when it comes down to $$$, I'll go the cheaper route each time.

I didn't want to say this in your thread for fear of crapping it, but I know at least one other AA member who has expressed the same thing.

I only bought that book from you cause I've been looking for it and couldn't find it anywhere else (so I'm happy for the price I paid, don't get me wrong.) But you may wish to price check your items on Amazon or other auction sites.

Best of luck to you!

• 2 weeks later...

I depend on ebay for primary income... thats why i have to maximize profit. im 30 years old, in my life, never had a credit card, never collected a dime of unemployment or insurance or workmans comp or anything like that. Never been to prison, never hurt anyone. never robbed anyone, never cheated anyone. i have given people many things in my life. even video game things i have given away, and given great deals on over the years. i have given countless homeless people money. i never go on vacation, i drive a junky car. i provide extremely good service on ebay, look at my feedback. should i go on. ;) theres also the fact that every single thing in my ebay store has that little best offer button available.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Kev, nice ebay shop you got going there, my hat off to you that you are able to make a living out of it - I have a very stressful job and would give anything to be able to do something I enjoy as my primary means of income. Anywho, Im in the market for a working Pal JagCD at the right price. Does not need to have games, box, manual etc, just the main unit and psu. If you ever get one, even down the track, please feel free to PM me.

Best of luck with your en-devours and I will check on your shop periodically.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Kev, nice ebay shop you got going there, my hat off to you that you are able to make a living out of it - I have a very stressful job and would give anything to be able to do something I enjoy as my primary means of income. Anywho, Im in the market for a working Pal JagCD at the right price. Does not need to have games, box, manual etc, just the main unit and psu. If you ever get one, even down the track, please feel free to PM me.

Best of luck with your en-devours and I will check on your shop periodically.

Thank you very much. :) I am sort of done with the whole Jaguar thing. However down the road I may want to pick up a nice big lot and will try to keep you in mind. ;)