IGNORED

WTB Colecovision Instruction Manuals

atariluvr77

Looking to fill in missing Colecovision instruction manuals. If you have any from the list please contact me by PM (preferably) or in this thread. Paying cash or trading, whichever you prefer. LMK what ya got and what you want!

WANTLIST: Updated 02/07/2013

MANUALS:

Alphabet Zoo

Aquattack

Blockade Runner

Dance Fantasy

Evolution

Frantic Freddy

Gateway to Apshai

Jukebox

Keystone Kapers

Learning With Leeper

Linking Logic

Logic Levels

Memory Manor

Monkey Academy

Montezuma's revenge

Oil's Well

One on One

Robin Hood

Sammy Lightfoot

Sir Lancelot

Slurpy

Spectron

Steamroller

Tomarc The Barbarian

Up 'n Down

Wiz Math

Word Feud

Edited by atariluvr77

I've got dupes of about 15 of those, will PM my list. But over and above those 15 or so, note that some of those games are Telegames which normally came with photocopied instructions, thats how they came. I have some of those photocopies as well. A few others would be impossible to find I'm thinkin'

I only collect NTSC, some Telegames titles were issued NTSC for North America.... not interested in photocopied manuals, I can get those easy enough. Thanks :)

By NTSC in the case of Colecovision, what does that mean to you? Its my understanding that there is no difference between NTSC and PAL Colecovision games, the region is set in the hardware, not the game.

What did happen is that some games had two major cartridge/label varieties, the CBS Colecovision games for Europe were marked PAL and game on a different syle cart, then the N American releases, none of which were marked NTSC.

But I cant think of one Telegames title that had two varieties, N. American vs otherwise, or NTSC vs PAL. I'v never seen games like Alcazar, Cosmic Crisis, Rock N Bolt, and Tank Wars that didnt have photocopied instructions.

Unless you're talking the Bit Corp version of some of these, and I havent seen one Bit Corp manual in 30 years.

Then Super Action Soccer was only released as a PAL type cart CBS Colecovision cart, never as a N American release (indeed its actually called Super Action Football - we only call it Soccer to distinguish it from American football) so you wont find an NTSC type manual any time soon.

By NTSC in the case of Colecovision, what does that mean to you? Its my understanding that there is no difference between NTSC and PAL Colecovision games, the region is set in the hardware, not the game.

What did happen is that some games had two major cartridge/label varieties, the CBS Colecovision games for Europe were marked PAL and game on a different syle cart, then the N American releases, none of which were marked NTSC.

I don't want any manuals that were included with cartridges issued by CBS -- so what that means as it relates to my list is, I don't want the manuals that are in English and other languages... the manuals for NTSC region games are English only.

But I cant think of one Telegames title that had two varieties, N. American vs otherwise, or NTSC vs PAL. I'v never seen games like Alcazar, Cosmic Crisis, Rock N Bolt, and Tank Wars that didnt have photocopied instructions.

Tournament Tennis, and Wing War have NTSC only releases (Imagic) and were also issued by Telegames.

Unless you're talking the Bit Corp version of some of these, and I havent seen one Bit Corp manual in 30 years.

If I'm not mistaken BIT Corp. made strictly PAL region releases... have no interest there.

Then Super Action Soccer was only released as a PAL type cart CBS Colecovision cart, never as a N American release (indeed its actually called Super Action Football - we only call it Soccer to distinguish it from American football) so you wont find an NTSC type manual any time soon.

That I did not know... I will remove it from my list along with all Telegames titles just to simplify things.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...