IGNORED

What Genesis game are you playing right now?

MagitekAngel

Pier Solar....about time I tackle this one in it's entirety

That's on my list too -- I've had PS since it came out, and haven't touched it. I think I want to beat Super Hydlide and Star Odyssey first, though. (Both are games I got 90+% of the way through, and then got nailed by a nasty "gotcha" and a savegame corruption, respectively.)

Pier Solar....about time I tackle this one in it's entirety

That's on my list too -- I've had PS since it came out, and haven't touched it. I think I want to beat Super Hydlide and Star Odyssey first, though. (Both are games I got 90+% of the way through, and then got nailed by a nasty "gotcha" and a savegame corruption, respectively.)

SUPER HYDLIDE! YES

It can be done in about 2 days. I beat it in a day once. I also play it too much.

Has anyone else played Captain America and the Avengers? It provides numerous chances (lives / continues) but it is stupid hard even on Easy.

I owned it back in the day. My roommate and I played it often. He could beat it solo on one credit. I mainly just enjoyed playing Iron Man and the cheesy dialogue. "FEEEEEEL MY POWEEERRRR!"

My hint is to play Captain America. His shield double hits, unlike the other characters' attacks. He also inherently does more hand to hand damage.

Most recently I have been playing Star Flight. It always has been a favorite of mine. The game has so many areas to explore and you can keep upgrading your ship and mining gets really addicting. To my knowledge it is the best version of the game out there, it even blows the PC versions I picked up on gog.com out of the water. I don't think there is a 256+ color version on anything but the genesis.