IGNORED

Pandora Radio

Mendon

Unfortunately Pandora checks IP addresses and it is only available to American listeners... :_(

It wasn't that way when they first started. It's been like 5 or 6 years now, and I'm still bitter about the change!

I've been listening to the channel while browsing the web the last couple days and I've discovered that Pandora is playing a LOT of Mass Effect, Assassins Creed, and Halo. Would be nice if they mixed in more game titles but maybe there are licensing agreement problems standing in the way.

I've enjoyed listening to the station but they need some more variety.

Mendon

Usa only... had pandora years ago till they changed.. it was great. Now we got f all..wish canadain laws were different. or is it pandoras choice?

My understanding is that Pandora has chosen (or is obliged by its license agreements with music publishers) to limit service to American-registered IP addresses.

There is a notice on their website about expanding service to other countries/markets, but that has remained unchanged for many years now and I doubt that it is actively being pursued.

Usa only... had pandora years ago till they changed.. it was great. Now we got f all..wish canadain laws were different. or is it pandoras choice?

Both. It's because pandora wished Canada had US laws that made it very cheap to license all the music without asking for explicit permission from each copyright holder involved.

• Like 1