IGNORED

For Sale: Ultima I, III, IV, V and other C64 Boxed Games

GEZ

Here is the complete list of C64 games, open to offers on the Ultima games (set or individually), the set of Sleeved games, and the boxed games (set or individually). I am in Canada, to keep in mind for shipping, everything has manuals and looks complete, in very good shape. Can send pics of individual games if requested, I also have this on lemonC64 for the good folks over there.

Ultima: Ultima I, III, IV, V (sorry, don’t actually have II)

Boxed Games (12):

Realms of Darkness

Knights of Legend

Flames of Lore

War in Middle Earth (JRR Tolkien)

Wizard's Crown

Might and Magic Book One

The Magic Candle Vol 1

Maniac Mansion

The Legend of Blacksilver

Nord and Bert Couldn't Make Head or Tail of it (Infocom)

Defender of the Crown

Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?

Games in sleeves (6), all with instruction manuals:

The Seven Cities of Gold

Heart of Africa

Master of the Lamps

Infiltrator

Tales of the Unknown Vol 1: The Bard's Tale

Legacy of the Ancients

I thought I have a lot more, but turns out one of the boxes that I was told was C64 games is all vintage IBM/Tandy games - will get that up at some point too - all boxed, great LucasArts and other titles.

post-27230-0-34178400-1336090229_thumb.jpg

post-27230-0-77703500-1336090236_thumb.jpg

post-27230-0-61150600-1336090246_thumb.jpg

post-27230-0-99617800-1336090251_thumb.jpg

post-27230-0-58032200-1336090274_thumb.jpg

post-27230-0-49360600-1336090281_thumb.jpg

Edited by GEZ

Thanks for all the great feedback (and offers), both in this thread and through PMs.

My game lot just arrived today - tons of C64 games and more, including boxed Ultima I - VI, might actually be a couple more, haven't had a chance to go through everything yet. I'll either sell here or Ebay, but will modifythis one or create a separate thread to do so, get some pics up, etc.

The Ultima games were some of the best written games for all platforms. I'd be interested in an Ultima 3 or 4 (or both for the right price! :-D ) if you got an extra one or two to spare.

I think I have Ultima II for the Atari (it's all there except for the box!) and Ultima IV for the Atari, as well as Ultima V for the Commodore. I wish the music was available in C64 mode :(

Edited by jtoubeaux

• 6 months later...

This is the 1986 re-release? I used to own this years ago, along with all the other Ultima games... no idea what it goes for these days, unfortunately. Would be a very cool thing to have, though :)

They actually released a fairly recent version of all the Ultima games on one disc (up to VIII) with maps and everything. Good set. You can even play Akalabeth on it as far as I remember.

They actually released a fairly recent version of all the Ultima games on one disc (up to VIII) with maps and everything. Good set. You can even play Akalabeth on it as far as I remember.

Yes. It is an awesome set - but only available for IBM DOS I believe.

The Magic Candle, also one of the best RPGs on C64 (and Wizard's Crown, of course)

I have Wizard's Crown CIB for the C64 - great game. Legacy of the Ancients is also good. Took me about a year to pass the game playing it off and on a few times a week.

GEZ, would you mind posting asking prices?

Hi Everyone! This thread has kind of come back from the dead from April - bad news, everything is sold except for Maniac Mansion (pulled edition). Looking for about $175 for that one.

Since everyone is asking, I can tell you what I got for some of these - most went to people in Europe, I find that they are hard core Commodore collectors. Shipping was on top of these selling prices (US dollars).

Ultima 1 - $300

Ultima 3 - $85

Ultima 4 - $50

Ultima 5 - $60

Ultima 7 - $20

Ultima 9 - $20

Norbert & Bert - $42

Everything else between $10 - $30 each...

The Ultima games were really in exceptional condition.

Guess this thread is dead now!