IGNORED

What is this whole lot really worth. (N64)

Hey guys so I've decided to start selling my systems off recently and I was just wondering what you guy think this lot is worth?

Pikachu Edition N64

Ice Blue N64

Smoke transparent N64

Only 2 sets of cables

all with matching controllers.

Paper Mario

Rayman 2

Bomberman 64

Zelza Majura's Mask

Zelda Ocarina of Time

Destruction Derby 64

Pokemon Snap

Tony Hawks Pro Skater

Super Mario 64

Doom 64

Bio Freaks

Donkey Kong 64

Star Wars Shadows of the Empire

WWF Attitude

Milo's Atomic Lanes

South Park

Diddy Kong Racing

Star Wars Episode I Pod Racer

Mario Party

Resident Evil 2

Jet Force Gemini

Bust-A-Move 99

Road Rash

Turok

Mario Kart 64

Starfox 64

Mario Party 2

Banjo Kazooie

Banjo Tooie

WCW vs NWO

Rugrats in Paris

1080 Snowboarding

Goldeneye 007

Yoshi's Story

Wayne Gretzky 94

Body Harvest

Glover

Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2

Turok Rage Wars

Virtual Pool

Duke Nukem

Mortal Kombat 4

Cruzin' Exotica

Cruzin' World

F-Zero X

Lego Racers

California Speed

Re-Volt

Extreme-G

Wipeout 64

Mischief Makers

Rampage 2

World Driver

F-1 World Gran Prix

Blast Corps

HotWheels Turbo Racing

Toy Story 2

Super Smash Bros

Rush Extreme Racing

Pokemon Stadium

Command and Conquer

post-22364-0-20348000-1335134337_thumb.jpg

You might do better by splitting it up. The systems themselves are interesting enough to collectors that you could probably get $40-50 each just for them. You have a lot of good games, but none that are all that rare. If you had a couple of standard grey n64's to sell, split those into a couple of lots and you would get sales from guys looking to get back into playing them. Collectors wanting the systems will already have most if not all of those anyway.

Then again, you got $300 for a lot of really common SNES stuff, so what do I know? :)

I agree. I'd split it up. I've run into issues in the past with large lots. People don't want all the games, or flat out can't afford them. However, if you divide it into small lots, or individual items, you usually not only sell it all, but make more money. Case in point, I had hundreds of Super Famicom games. I tried selling them with a system in one big lot. Nothing. No bites. I sold them in batches of 5... one rare game, an uncommon and 3 commons for a set price and I sold each one. I ended up making about 60 dollars more than I would have with the 1 lot.

You have at least 250 dollars of stuff there. I think you should be fine with making some cash on it.

Hmm good point. Then again I'm missing all the cables.

Go to your local pawn shop. A lot of these places have BOXES of random cables and they will usually let you pull out what you need cheap. The N64 power supply is really distinctive (ie easy to identify in a box) and the AV cables (or those RF adapters) are super common as they are used for SNES and Gamecube too.

Yeah man, half my local shops have tons of excess cables. Last time I was in, a guy came in with a dozen of them for all sorts of systems. They sent him packing. They didn't want a single one. They have enough to pair with systems for the shop's entire life.

Remember, the clear Funtastic N64 is rare. Not the cable. Usually people who want those Funtastic colored N64s already have other N64s. Cables are useless to them anyway as they already have the hook ups ready. Similar to how I don't need four hook ups for my four Dreamcasts.

Edited by DaytonaUSA

I agree, split it up. Your stuff is in good shape, so you'll find people willing to pay SOMETHING for most of it. If there's something you totally can't sell, you can take it to a place like Vintage Stock or Game X Change. I think you'll do fine.