RickR paid quickly (for shipping) on a SIO2PC cable I had offered in the free games thread. Glad to see it went to a good home.

Edited by adolescent

Just purchased two items from RickR. The communication was better than average, in fact it was damn good!

His price was fair, and he's got to be the fastest shipper I've ever dealt with! I got the tracking number within 5 minutes of payment!

He gets's 5 thumbs up in my book. :)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Just purchased a set of magazines from RickR. Easy & quick communication, very fair prices, quick shipment, good packing, and the items were in nice shape. Would gladly do business again -- thanks so much! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Worked out a successful 3-way trade with RickR and SoundGammon. Communication between the two was excellent, straightforward and timely. Two users that can be trusted!

He picked up a Retron3 from me. He was quick to respond and was easy to deal with. Thanks again, enjoy the system! :thumbsup:

Got a Star Trek Ken & Barbie from the Free Thread for my mom. Shipped super-fast and extremely well packed. She giggled like a schoolgirl when she found them! Thank you!