IGNORED

8bit Pac-man "Arcade" - Final Version - Accepting Orders

tep392

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...

One of these days I'm going to get back to Ms. Pac-man Arcade.  I've mostly done the mazes, but still tweaking a few things.  All development so far has been done in hardware on an 800XL.  And I'm using floppy storage for a little extra fun and daring.

IMG_0557.JPG

• Like 10

On 7/10/2012 at 11:33 AM, tep392 said:

Send a PM to Al, user name "albert", and let him know you want one. He's planning to make it available in the AA store eventually.

How come this never saw release in the AA Store? Or did it many moons ago for a limited period? I'm all about beefing up the A8 offerings in the Store! :)

24 minutes ago, sixersfan105 said:

How come this never saw release in the AA Store? Or did it many moons ago for a limited period? I'm all about beefing up the A8 offerings in the Store! :)

I don't know what happened. He was interested in publishing it and had my permission, but it never happened.  I just checked the store and it looks like all the Pac-man games are gone, including the 5200 version of this one.

30 minutes ago, tep392 said:

I don't know what happened. He was interested in publishing it and had my permission, but it never happened.  I just checked the store and it looks like all the Pac-man games are gone, including the 5200 version of this one.

Gotcha. Weird. What say you, @Albert, in regards to selling A8 Pac-Man Arcade in the Store?

Yes, but the Store Pac-Man games will all be back in stock after PRGE, per Al.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Thanks for all your hard work TEP392.  I’ve got the Pacman Arcade 2.0 final ROM up and running on the Atari 800, but was hoping I could find the 5200 version. Anyone able to help me out with a file location?  I’ve been searching around for a while but no luck so far getting one to work.  Thanks in advance!

• 1 year later...