tep392

8bit Pac-man "Arcade" - Final Version - Accepting Orders

I wouldn't mind doing a PMP "arcade" version. But I need to finish the project I'm currently working on first, and it's going to take a while.

• Like 4

Is the latest updated version still in the first post? I purchased one of these from you a while back.

Is the latest updated version still in the first post? I purchased one of these from you a while back.

The ROM in the first post is the latest.

I wouldn't mind doing a PMP "arcade" version. But I need to finish the project I'm currently working on first, and it's going to take a while.

I wonder whatever became of PAC MAN PluS

• Like 1

I think the order list has been stuck on 4 for a long time. I can probably step up and order two if that gets us across the line. (Unless someone reading this is interested and wants to be the guy that gets us to 5?)

I haven't had any requests for this in a while, but I can go ahead and get some carts made up.  PM me if you want to order one.  It's $35 plus shipping.

• Like 3

Funny, I was just thinking about this game recently and trying to remember if I had ever purchased the cartridge.  It seems I didn't, so I'd be interested in one as well.

One of these days I'm going to get back to Ms. Pac-man Arcade.  I've mostly done the mazes, but still tweaking a few things.  All development so far has been done in hardware on an 800XL.  And I'm using floppy storage for a little extra fun and daring.

IMG_0557.JPG

• Like 8

On 7/10/2012 at 11:33 AM, tep392 said:

Send a PM to Al, user name "albert", and let him know you want one. He's planning to make it available in the AA store eventually.

How come this never saw release in the AA Store? Or did it many moons ago for a limited period? I'm all about beefing up the A8 offerings in the Store! :)

24 minutes ago, sixersfan105 said:

How come this never saw release in the AA Store? Or did it many moons ago for a limited period? I'm all about beefing up the A8 offerings in the Store! :)

I don't know what happened. He was interested in publishing it and had my permission, but it never happened.  I just checked the store and it looks like all the Pac-man games are gone, including the 5200 version of this one.

30 minutes ago, tep392 said:

I don't know what happened. He was interested in publishing it and had my permission, but it never happened.  I just checked the store and it looks like all the Pac-man games are gone, including the 5200 version of this one.

Gotcha. Weird. What say you, @Albert, in regards to selling A8 Pac-Man Arcade in the Store?

Yes, but the Store Pac-Man games will all be back in stock after PRGE, per Al.

On 4/12/2018 at 11:02 PM, tep392 said:

PMP?