tep392

8bit Pac-man "Arcade" - Final Version - Accepting Orders

I haven't seen a 10K version, but I do have the Datasoft version on floppy disk which has the attract screen and intermissions.  This might be what you are thinking of. It also has the C64 version on the flip side of the disk.

like the idea of saving the high scores (adds a great deal to replay-ability), is it based on the corina cart or another data saving design??

7 hours ago, AHA said:

like the idea of saving the high scores (adds a great deal to replay-ability), is it based on the corina cart or another data saving design??

I use Atarimax 1Mb flash carts. They can be flashed in machine. 

I just had a report of the game not working on a 130XE.  If someone has the game and this machine, I would greatly appreciate it if you could check if it works.  

Thanks!

• Confused 1

17 hours ago, tep392 said:

I just had a report of the game not working on a 130XE.  If someone has the game and this machine, I would greatly appreciate it if you could check if it works.  

Thanks!

That report was from me.

My 130XE was the first Atari I tried it with. Even after multiple plug-out and plug-in attempts only the splash screen would show and the game wouldn’t start but show a black screen when pressing the fire button or pressing one of the function keys. 
On the 800XL and XEGS it worked right away without problems and I’ve reached a high score of 29k already ;).

After a memory test in the 130XE I inserted the game again and now it’s working there too.

So I think everything is ok with the game and I love it already.

Thanks for the great work and quick shipping.

• Thanks 1