IGNORED

ColecoVision & ADAM Games, Manuals, Boxes, etc.

NIAD

It's time for some early spring cleaning....

Coleco In-House Tape Util Rev. 22 Eproms - $20 each

Tape Util Rev. 22 is a 8K copy program that Coleco used In-House for making backup copies of ADAM software on Data Pack or Disk. I have three ONE of these Eproms that were acquired from a former Coleco employee a couple years ago and where tested at that time. I no longer have any socketed cart PCBs to test again, but they have been safely stored away in an anti-static bag since.

To avoid any confusion, each of the three Eprom chips is identical. All one needs is to purchase one Eprom and then install in their own Cart PCB/Shell to have a operation ADAM cartridge.

This last eprom is going up for auction on eBay tomorrow.

Will accept PayPal payments only and will ship anywhere in the world using USPS at buyers expense from zipcode 60056.

post-25956-0-57207400-1362372750_thumb.jpg

post-25956-0-48499400-1362372808_thumb.png

post-25956-0-47032600-1362372814_thumb.png

Edited by NIAD

The Dust Cover listed here is the only extra one that I have and I'm sorry to say that I was PM'ed by another member almost 3 hours earlier than your post so I have to give him first dibs on it. If a deal falls through, I will let you know immediately.

If all else fails, www.atari2600.com always has a quantity available... but at a considerably higher price.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...