IGNORED

Colecovision collection

chuys450

I am selling my entire Colecovision Collection. There are many rare games & items I guarantee you won't find elsewhere.

I will not break up and sell anything individually.I'm going to try to sell it complete at first........If that doesn't work then I'll break it up. It's on Ebay right now............. I added a lot of things since last time it was for sale .........................If you want a complete list , just send me a PM.............Thanks

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1608778469441?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=160877846944&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Hi Chuys450.

Very complete collection you have. ;-) and also very expensive.

You have a lot of rare protos and homebrew games.

Many of these related boxes is specially made.

Just too bad that you sell your large collection.

Wow, nice! I haven't collected for the ColecoVision yet (mostly sticking to systems that came out between 1975-1980), but with this I could be finished in one purchase. :)

What is the value of something like this?

I'm not real sure on the value.............I'm just going to give it a few days and see what kind of offers I get

I can tell you from collecting my own and seeing all your stuff, you are going to have to split it up or you are going to be missing out on a ton of money. Plus I need a couple things for my collection so I really need you to split it up. :evil:

Your collection is worth over 20,000 and nobody is going to be able to pay that in one sum but you can get that or more by splitting this all up. It will take longer too though.

Wow! That has to be the most complete CV collection I've seen to date. I'm actually surprised there aren't more CV collection pics posted for others here on AA. Hint, hint. :) it puts a face to what I still have to collect which is rather daunting. I'm not sure how to even put a value on this or what to offer. Do you have a minimum in mind to give us a starting point?

What an impressive collection!!! Seeing all that CV & ADAM glory displayed like that has brought a tear to my eye.

As ColecoDan stated and I'm sure you know all too well, if you were to split this up and sell items separate, you would stand to make an incredible amount more... but seeing as you wish to sell as one huge lot, a more reasonable package price will have to suffice and then there is the big headache of properly packaging everything up and shipping with insurance of course.

Obviously, a PM is on it's way from a very serious potential buyer,

Edited by NIAD

Well, in times past when a major CV collection was offered for sale in toto, I tried to coordinate a group purchase, but that fell through. What I am suggesting is, depending on chuys450's price, if enough people are interested in "joining forces" and splitting up the lot among themselves after making the initial big purchase, it is a possibility (although a complicated one to be sure).

Well, in times past when a major CV collection was offered for sale in toto, I tried to coordinate a group purchase, but that fell through. What I am suggesting is, depending on chuys450's price, if enough people are interested in "joining forces" and splitting up the lot among themselves after making the initial big purchase, it is a possibility (although a complicated one to be sure).

The problem with that is getting enough people to group together that can agree who gets what because I am sure most of the people that would want to group together need the most rare things out of the collection. I have very few items left to get so I would get in the group but then again I wouldn't want to spend too much because I only need a couple things out of that big group of that awesome collection.

The problem with that is getting enough people to group together that can agree who gets what because I am sure most of the people that would want to group together need the most rare things out of the collection. I have very few items left to get so I would get in the group but then again I wouldn't want to spend too much because I only need a couple things out of that big group of that awesome collection.

Yes, logistically it would be complicated, but workable I think provided that all parties were up front about what they wanted and willing to play nice at the same time. It also would be a lot of work for the point of contact. But, if enough people were really interested and would commit the resources, it could be done, and might be cheaper than duking it out piecemeal in auctions.

Have you tried contacting Joe at Atari2600.com? He might buy something like this and then re-sell to the community. You may not get quite as much for the simple fact that he will need to make some profit on it so there is that spread to consider. Just a thought.

I did contact him...........haven't heard anything back

Is that Dynomite Sound Digitizer a ColecoVision cart of something for the Adam?

I have never seen that large box version of Oil's Well - looks great.

I remember that Dynomite, if I recall it was a creation of Syd Carter (Trysyd Video Games) and it was for the ADAM. Syd created a number of neat things back when he was a member of our MTAG, Metro Toronto ADAM Group.

I saw a couple of those large boxed Sierra games recently on Ebay, got outbid (maybe by Jose!)