IGNORED

Rick Dangerous

Heaven/TQA

Dubious. I would be very surprised to see this on any NTSC machine and would pay handsomely ($25) in case my doubts are placed poorly. [extra $5 if sound effects are included]

(the dull look on my face is not accidental ... nor is my mustache)

• Like 1

Looks real enough to me.

It's not like the game is out of any realm of possibility - it's fairly simple and doesn't have lots of stuff moving around.

It hasn't have the "normal A8 problems" aka lots of sprites (with different graphics) and colorful graphic. So it is technically not impossible. However, I guess the game mechanics are not simple to implement and if I remember correctly it has lots of screens.

On that note, I hope that not only level one is "convrted". I played this lots of times on the ST and Amiga. But didn't get too far in the 2nd level. So I would replay it if it comes to the A8. If with all level I would defo pay for a cart (and would donate some € if it is released as XEX).

About the music in this video: The music track has some digital effects, and the video suggests that this track is in-game music. But, is this music track in reality also played in the in-game mode? Or was it added / mixed later to the video? Could someone please make this clear?

Anyway, this tune seems to make use of some interesting synth instruments.

Anyway, this tune seems to make use of some interesting synth instruments.

Seems, they don't know how "POKEY" it sounds.... for real :) .....

It's really interesting, no one is writing a dedicated tracker supporting such sounds. If standard ear bleeding was wanted, they wouldn't add such tunes to the videos.

... It's really interesting, no one is writing a dedicated tracker supporting such sounds. ...

If you mean that no one is writing a dedicated pokey tracker, then you're talking nonsense.

OK. Let's wait and see.

And that this goes in a way... or perhaps it is going more than your talking... the same talking you always had here... :P (and yes, I just don't didn't post your usually ' ;) ' because that smile it's just a 'sh....) from you....l

This '...? it's just because you may ask for Tempest 'your pooor child....?

• 1 year later...