IGNORED

game of the year 2011

34 members have voted

1. 1. What you vote as best homebrew for INTV in 2011?

• Donkey Kong Arcade (Intelligentvision)
    • Rocky and Bullwinkle (Intelligentvision)
    • Yogi's Frustration (Intelligentvision)
    • Adventures of Tron (Intelligentvision)

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Christmas Carol's LTO Shell sticker should be printed today or tomorrow.......

The box is being printed next week......same with the manual......just have to get the overlays printed and we are home free......the overlays are scheduled to be printed the first week of July.......

Well, not quite home free. I think we still need the game code... That's the actual bottle neck now. :P

-dZ.

Then stop wasting your time talking to us and get to it! Lol! :) I can't wait to see what you've produced. Any more youtube glimpses to come?

LOL! Yes, there will be more. I just haven't had a chance to make them because... well I don't want to be flogged for getting up from my computer.

-dZ.

All dressed up in your Christmas best and nowhere to go!

Well, we had our game before any of the materials to go with it, so I guess it is cool that some game releases are doing it the other way around.

I literally got the art for Minehunter the night before the Elektronite box was designed. I had of course designed the box in my head, but it had to be put down in Adobe Illustrator.

All dressed up in your Christmas best and nowhere to go!

Well, we had our game before any of the materials to go with it, so I guess it is cool that some game releases are doing it the other way around.

I literally got the art for Minehunter the night before the Elektronite box was designed. I had of course designed the box in my head, but it had to be put down in Adobe Illustrator.

Yeah, well, the game was expected to be released last Spring. No, wait, make it last, last Spring, in 2011. We were almost ready then, except for the game... which has been in perpetual "It'll probably be two or three more months" for over a year now. :(

Although I'm nowhere as skilled, talented, or experienced as Carl (and who is, really?), I've worked very hard at it and I really hope people like it. Ultimately, it's for the community.

I've not forgotten that it started as a hacked up version of my Pac-Man port, done in two weeks as a Christmas gift ROM to the Intellivision enthusiast community.

That it's come this far is, to me at least, extraordinary (I've never been able to sustain a project or any interest for longer than a few months, if that. I have the attention span of a goldfish).

And now I'm so close... I can see it... for real this time... Real Soon Now...

-dZ.

Elektronite has their own design. LTO is not using it. They have their own look. However, Left Turn Only are going with the Gatefold box.

I personally hope to see all new Intellivision games go with the gatefold box. I have been promised 'wow' factor for our box. That goes for any game I have printed.

My printer knows that the packaging is important for us, and have really been great.

Just so we are all clear, Carol will or will not have the Elektronite gatefold box and design?

Carol is going to be released in a gate-fold box--the same one designed for Elektronite. As Willy mentioned, it will not have the Elektronite look nor their logo. It will be published by Left Turn Only Productions, and be just as high quality.

-dZ.

Just so we are all clear, Carol will or will not have the Elektronite gatefold box and design?

Carol is going to be released in a gate-fold box--the same one designed for Elektronite. As Willy mentioned, it will not have the Elektronite look nor their logo. It will be published by Left Turn Only Productions, and be just as high quality.

-dZ.

collaboration between elektronite and LTO is a main factor to improve the quality of intv releases!

we care about good games, we are not competitors.

LTO started all about new cart shell, now elektronite bet on the gatefold box... maybe bot of us would have not gone so far alone...

• Like 1

-dZ.

collaboration between elektronite and LTO is a main factor to improve the quality of intv releases!

LTO started all about new cart shell, now elektronite bet on the gatefold box... maybe bot of us would have not gone so far alone...

Of course, I didn't mean to imply any different. I'm very thankful to you guys for following through with the initial throw-away comments on gate-fold boxes. Now my game will be in a gate-fold box--how cool is that! :)

-dZ.

-dZ.

I think the collaboration on this stuff is great! Thumbs up to all involved for making this an exciting time for INTV fans.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

No re-releases unless the box/packege is new

if other games come out, I'll update the pool and ask people who already voted if they confirm or want to move the vote to one of the hipotetic new games (space shuttle, scarfinger may appear in the list, but I'm a bit skeptic about those roms being uncomplete)