IGNORED

Machine Gun Joe - Round 7 (Extended to Saturday)

X_- This looks very basic when I look at this game.

The Japanese seem to enjoy making games where American gangsters mow each other down. Then again, Americans enjoy making games where you mow down Japanese soldiers, so maybe it is a give and take sort of relationship...

Machine Gun Joe is a neat little game where you run around as Joe and shoot people. Said people turn into child versions of themselves and attach to your body. Your body also disintegrates and your suit crawls off screen when you die. You end up in Fairyland later in the game.

jblenkle - 14,940

roadrunner - 13,950

Torr -

LarcenTyler -

zylon - 1,510

skosh -

HSC Points:

jblenkle - 5

roadrunner - 5

Torr - 1

LarcenTyler - 2

zylon - 5

skosh - 6

Deadline - May 12th

Sick of these end-at-fridays.

Edited by BioForceApe

The Deep Purple Mark II lineup was pretty damn good.

It's a shame Blackmore and Gillan didn't get along.

I have a huge Deep Purple album collection. :) Mark II lineup was the best, but III was almost a precursor to Whitesnake.

I have a huge Deep Purple album collection. :) Mark II lineup was the best, but III was almost a precursor to Whitesnake.

Nice of you knowing how to play the Mark III in USA by using a power converter (JAP to USA) and a video converter. Am I right on those 2 things?

I haven't heard anything DP has done since The Battle Rages On. I'm not missing anything am i.

Nice of you knowing how to play the Mark III in USA by using a power converter (JAP to USA) and a video converter. Am I right on those 2 things?

Actually, all you need is a US SMS power cord or compatible and splice a different end on it. Video is JP NTSC. only display troubles I have on my TV is that the very top and bottom are cut-off. Luckily, it wasn't an issue on this game.