IGNORED

D2K Arcade Instruction Manual/Sticker/Shells

I went to the printer's today, to check the manual proof. The inside pages need a slight adjustment in size as the numbers were slightly cut off, but I must say WOW! What an AMAZING looking manual......glossy and bright.....amazing quality!! I was really really pleased. The first of the manuals will be ready Friday, and the stickers too. If all goes well, I should get the shells about the 15th and be able to start manufacturing carts and be ready to take orders on Friday May 18th and ship out on Tuesday May 22nd. (The 21st is a holiday).

Cmart,....this version has a sequel that no one has seen...it really is a different game......and well thought out and thoroughly playtested....

We could have just given you guys 'game 2' but we wanted to add 'game 1' and give you guys really good value......9 screens in one game...... :-)

Yes, it really is an excellent value!

Cmart,....this version has a sequel that no one has seen...it really is a different game......and well thought out and thoroughly playtested....

We could have just given you guys 'game 2' but we wanted to add 'game 1' and give you guys really good value......9 screens in one game...... :-)

Yes, it really is an excellent value!

:) Willy, I meant that I'll end up buying both the budget version and the collector's version. :) one to play and one (or more) for the shelf. I think it's a great deal.

Edited by cmart604