IGNORED

RetroAuction.com : My New Retrogaming Blog

Hi, Atari Age. After having a lot of fun contributing to the AA forums over the past year, I decided to start my own blog on buying and selling old videogames: RetroAuction.com. I thought there was a niche for a blog that focused on helping retrogamers get the best deals on hardware and software on eBay and elsewhere. I waited to announce the site going live until I had three articles that I was happy with (which I'll probably tinker with over the next few days):

"Buying and Selling a Vectrex,"

"Sniping,"

and "Determining the Value of an Item."

I'll add more content in the coming days as time allows. Future topics will include "Buying and Selling a Colecovision," "Side Deals," and "eBay Buyer Protection Policy." The article I'm most looking forward to writing is "Atari Age."

I'm pretty much a Wordpress novice, but I'm having fun playing around with it. I appreciate your patience with my learning curve.

I hope the blog is interesting and useful to you.

• Like 1

Thanks, BadHornet. I've just added my "Buying and Selling ColecoVision" article. I've also created some pages that will list notable completed auctions for multiple systems so that viewers can get some idea of how much rare items, mixed lots, etc. usually sell for. Also, I will be able to tweet undervalued BIN listings directly to the homepage. Lots of new stuff coming soon!