I would like to start a thread, to catalog on AtariAge, my various Barb's Classic Console Dust Covers.

You will see pics of my various Classic Consoles, with their associated AV / Power cables installed, which clearly illustrate that Barb's Custom Dust Covers will easily fit the consoles they were designed for with cabling still plugged into the units.

Barb's Dust Covers are top notch quality and I highly recommend them. Her extensive line of dust covers can be purchased through her eBay Store:

eBay Store: papa-nannysfunstuff1?ff3=11&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&store=papa-nannysfunstuff&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Enjoy...

Colecovision

7003372944_b509fb229e_b.jpg

7184580554_d0f5ce13a5_b.jpg

ColecoVision Roller Controller

7184585496_7cd0170044_b.jpg

7184589616_a085e1f190_b.jpg

Colecovision Expansion Module #1

7184593830_b1c77f4bfa_b.jpg

7184597100_5b81bebd80_b.jpg

Intellivision - 2609A

7152129091_aeaec73189_b.jpg

7184661920_fd35191d7a_b.jpg

NES

7184620130_38f2ae6303_b.jpg

7184615896_b53b520df6_b.jpg

Vectrex

7148783085_8b5ffaa83b_b.jpg

UPCOMING SOON:

Atari 5200

Atari 5200 Roller Controller

Atari 2600 Vader

Atari Heavy Six'er

Intellivision II

• Like 2

First and foremost I want to thank all of you who are part of this thread and the other one! Each and every one of you have said such nice things regarding the dustcovers I make! I am so humbled by the comments and know I am doing a good thing!

To clear up one of the issues with my dustcovers, is the one regarding 'cut-outs' for power cords, etc. I have done some covers with the cut-outs and they just become too sloppy and totally loose their shape. Anytime you section a straight line, it can only weaken its integrity. Therefore, after trying to do this, I have decided not to do the cut-outs! When you receive my dustcovers, they will fit snuggly, but with time and use, they seem to fit nicer and nicer.

The whole idea behind doing these dustcovers, was to help protect the consoles from dust and mishaps that we all know can happen. I completely understand the value and meaning of the older video game systems to all of you, (I am also married to one!), so if my dustcovers will please the majority that is OK by me!

So many people have wanted me to make other dustcovers, but I also have learned that I really need to have the physical console in order to make a good fitting dustcover. I just received a 'junk' Atari 800XL and will be working on making that dustcover in the coming week. If anyone has or can lead me to some 'junk' consoles, I would be very pleased!

RedRaider, thank you from the bottom of my heart for posting the pictures of the dustcovers you have purchased from me, you are my hero......today!

I have also been asked to list my dustcovers here on AtariAge, I have and it didn't work out very well! Sorry! So take a look in our store on eBay or for the dustcovers I have up for auction. I know many of you do not like the idea of bidding and waiting 7 days, but again, I have found this to work out much better for oldjd and I.

Thank you all again, I had no idea all of this was going on until oldjd showed me last night! Please feel free to contact us at: papanannysfunstuff@yahoo.com anytime!

• Like 4

RedRaider, thank you from the bottom of my heart for posting the pictures of the dustcovers you have purchased from me, you are my hero......today!

Just today?

Barb, you are more than welcome. More people need to be made aware that there is a quality product on the market, at a reasonable price, that allows us Classic Console Collectors to keep our equipment in pristine condition.

I am still on the hunt for a cheap Sega CD and Apple //e, once they are located they will be headed your way.

• 1 year later...

I can only add to the chorus of praise for Barb's covers. She designed an excellent Aquarius dust cover just last year, and I'm proud to have several of her other covers in my collection also. If you own a collection of classic computers and consoles, and if Barb has matching covers available, then you really need to get them! They're a small investment to protect your hardware from dust and sun damage, and they look great, too!

• 3 years later...

From the seller's profile on etsy: https://www.etsy.com/ca/people/cjyjwflz?ref=pr_profile

Barb's Profile
About

My husband and I have been making and selling Dustcovers on Ebay for over 15 years.
We have been married going on 47 years.
My husband, Jerry, passed away January 5, 2018. Now I and my daughter are going to carry on with the dustcovers, just what Jerry would have wanted.
2 Children, one of each! 7 Grandchildren
We are both retired, and selling the covers is our way of supplementing our income.