IGNORED

Strange quelle (?) cart.

pis

Hi all.

I have been trying to complete the quelle-set latelly and found this cart:

post-13033-0-08702900-1337263776_thumb.jpg

post-13033-0-62062900-1337263787_thumb.jpg

I have never seen this casing before, so im hoping that someone here knows a bit more than i do?

It has the numbers 1 2 3 4 on the back of the cart..

I coulden´t find a simular cart on atarimania, but maybe i didn´t look hard enough?

Cheers.

One of my Eishockey-Fieber carts is like that too. I got it at a local flea-market several years ago. Since we had a Quelle store here, I suppose that's where it came from. The label is the same as on the normal Quelle carts. The case is similar to the black Homevision carts and the German label version of Parker Frogger. The lines on the sides and the dust cover mechanism is the same, but the Frogger cart also has lines on the back, while my Homevison 4 neither has the lines nor the 1234 on the back.

• Like 1

One of my Eishockey-Fieber carts is like that too. I got it at a local flea-market several years ago. Since we had a Quelle store here, I suppose that's where it came from. The label is the same as on the normal Quelle carts. The case is similar to the black Homevision carts and the German label version of Parker Frogger. The lines on the sides and the dust cover mechanism is the same, but the Frogger cart also has lines on the back, while my Homevison 4 neither has the lines nor the 1234 on the back.

Thanx for the intresting info. :thumbsup:

• 7 months later...