IGNORED

FS: 3DO FZ-1

Tyleski

Picked up a 3DO FZ-1 model the other weekend and am going to move it. Thought I'd try to post it here before eBay. Comes with the RF connector, sampler disc, Alone in the Dark (Disc Only), Alone in the Dark (Demo), Need for Speed (game + longbox), Way of the Warrior (game + Longbox), Samurai Shodown (Disc Only) and 2 controllers. Tested everything, works well. Discs have definately been used but seemd to play fine for me (heck, if you have a disc resurfacer or access to one you'd be golden). Can provide pics upon request.

Feel free to ask any questions!

Pictures would be nice.

Agreed.

Name your starting price.

Also, don't PnZ here.

Stick around or you may become the next Atati Age Epic thread.

PS - make sure the big boy panties are on

• Like 4

For a price reference point, I bought an FZ-1 from on here last week that was in excellent working condition and came with 1 control pad for $65 shipped. Based on what models were going for on eBay at the time, I felt like that was a reasonable AA price.

Of course, this one comes with a couple of decent games, so prospective buyers might want to take that into consideration.

Edited by gzsfrk

What the heck is PnZ? And who's had their diapers on around here lately? I must not be paying attention.

Chris

PnZ is short for 'Post n Zip' - we've had a recent barrage of newbies posting things for sale and then never coming back to answer questions or give updates, etc.

The panties? The original author of the 'Atari Vader for ONLY 67.99 on Amazon' (or something like that) thread got * SLIGHTLY * offended at some of our wonderful members here asking legit quesions about the post and having a bit o' fun with him/her and went straight for the "Fuck You" (pardon the French) and the "You're all Trolls" lines so there * MAY * have been a suggestion or two about not being a nancy. :-D

• Like 1

That Vader thread was a fun read too.

Would you be willing to sell that in parts? I could use some of those things but already have the console. Its perfectly ok if you want to sell the items as a lot, but if you are willing to break it up some I might be a buyer.