IGNORED

Retro Gaming Magazine Collection

• 2 weeks later...

I still got approx 2300 dating from 1980 to 2004 but I would have had 4500 if I would have kept all. Most are from UK though, some from US and even some German. Most excellent resource.

Nowadays most gaming mags can be found online, for example my CGW mags, almost complete from 81 onwards, got water damaged, they neededto be ditched, but now can be freely d/l from the CGW museum site. Many mags can be found complete via underground gamer torrent.

• Like 1

Nice, I never knew of those Nintendo fun club mags. I'm going to have to keep my eye out for those. On a side note I currently have split into two auction over 100 playstation mags (Official and PSM) on the bay, if you are interested. They don't have the system stickers, or mem stickers in them but they are pretty cool.

Nice, I never knew of those Nintendo fun club mags. I'm going to have to keep my eye out for those. On a side note I currently have split into two auction over 100 playstation mags (Official and PSM) on the bay, if you are interested. They don't have the system stickers, or mem stickers in them but they are pretty cool.

I'd love to add them to the collection, but I just don't have the funds right now. I'm saving up for a new iMac & Final Cut Pro X...

...Now if you wanted to donate them if they don't sell... Well, that would be swell! :D