IGNORED

Games in marletplace

Haha already negotiating with Chris for the one you really want

A very large box of awesomeness will soon be making it's way from Vancouver to Toronto. :-o I knew there was a reason I had a crap load of rare games. If Steve is OK with it, once the deal is done we can share the details. It's a good, old fashioned, huge hockey trade. :thumbsup:

A very large box of awesomeness will soon be making it's way from Vancouver to Toronto. :-o I knew there was a reason I had a crap load of rare games. If Steve is OK with it, once the deal is done we can share the details. It's a good, old fashioned, huge hockey trade. :thumbsup:

Blah....don't talk about hockey right now. :thumbsdown:

Sounds like a good trade.

Both our teams choked mightily huh? Looooong summer for us. :_(

Well, we have the Red Sox at least. :-D

We don't even have a triple AAA team here anymore, just a short schedule single A team. :_(

Back to the original topic, buy games from Steve!!!

Edited by cmart604

We don't even have a triple AAA team here anymore, just a short schedule single A team. :_(

Back to the original topic, buy games from Steve!!!

If you don't, I will ! :P

Yes I do still need Rocky & BW, what did you want to trade it for?

Well, the one thing I want, is taken already....but im sure that would not of been a straight up trade anyway! :P :P

I will check out your list in the marketplace, I may need some of the INTV releases. Anything not in there that you are selling?

Rev, sorry, not apart from a bunch of uber common games I'm sure you have tons of,

I don't really buy extra copies deliberately, just get extras in package deals sometimes,

maybe I should start for trade bait, the new homebrews seem like a good investment.

The one thing you want Chris is trading me a lot for it, his offer was too good to refuse.

If you're willing to part with a Rocky & BW I'd be happy to buy it from you, message me if you want to sell one.

Cheers Steve