IGNORED

E.T. in his adventures on land

OX.

Trying to run this unreleased title from a development disk without any luck - any ideas?

Here it is in EA5 format. If you really want in in cart format, it'll take some time as I'll have to fire up the SNUG system

and transfer it there to make the cart.etonland.zip

Thanks Gazoo.

Trying to run this unreleased title from a development disk without any luck - any ideas?

Here it is in EA5 format. If you really want in in cart format, it'll take some time as I'll have to fire up the SNUG system

He really is magic!

etland-2.gif

Looks like a 1983 prototype. Nice graphics - or indeed very nice graphics for TI, cartridge and time/era. No sound. Sometimes you're allowed to bring a nice animal (animated and multicolored) to its home in what looks like a maze, but then too simple to really be a maze.

Notes on here:

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/ti99-4a/message/2776

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/ti99-4a/message/64516

There’s another TI E.T. on videogamehouse.net:

http://www.videogamehouse.net/gamemain/cartsde/et

You rock! We tried to get this working years ago, and it wouldn't even work in PC99 properly.

Thanks!!

Looks like a 1983 prototype. Nice graphics - or indeed very nice graphics for TI, cartridge and time/era. No sound. Sometimes you're allowed to bring a nice animal (animated and multicolored) to its home in what looks like a maze, but then too simple to really be a maze.

Well since it's supposed to be a children's game they couldn't make the maze too complex. Then again, there may have been more difficulty options planned had the game been completed. Sort of looks like the 2600 kids game Cookie Monster Munch in a way.

So are there screenshots of the ET at Sea game? What about Air?

• 1 year later...

Just as a FYI (sorry to resurrect this old topic); I found the guy responsible for this game's graphic design.

http://sloperama.com/business/prodlist.htm

I was searching for info about my old Chase N Counter LCD game and came across his website.

E.T. And His Adventures On Land TI-99/4A Graphic designer

I was thinking about working on a sequel called E.T. and his adventures on drugs.

The premise is to get all E.T's cannabis plants back to the mothership whilst avoiding walkie talkie wielding C.I.A operatives.

The kids get so high that they think they are flying on bikes-this section can be tricky so I was thinking of providing a scratch and sniff card to help get the effect.

I was thinking about working on a sequel called E.T. and his adventures on drugs.

The premise is to get all E.T's cannabis plants back to the mothership whilst avoiding walkie talkie wielding C.I.A operatives.

The kids get so high that they think they are flying on bikes-this section can be tricky so I was thinking of providing a scratch and sniff card to help get the effect.

Why would the CIA be involved?

Do you mean the FBI or ATF?

Why would the CIA be involved?

Do you mean the FBI or ATF?

Sorry, I forgot to explain that E.T was infact a well known inter-galactic terrorist with links to the Andromeda branch of al-qaeda.

Titanic sinks, did it hit an iceberg-did it f**k-it was that little bastard E.T

WW2-started by the evil Nazi's-not a bit of it-it was that little alien shit once again.

Vietnam, nothing to do with the spread of evil communism, it was the intergalactic menace E.T trying to monopolise the Asian opium poppy markets.

Texas Instruments pull out of the home computer market-you guessed it-Jack Tramiel was infact-E.T in a prosthetic suit trying to gain control of the lucrative home computer market.

Damn-this Morrocan black is some good shit!

• Like 3