IGNORED

CV Arcade Controller --- PRE ORDERS

The Arcade Controller is now ready for Pre-Order!

(for more infos about the controller, look here: http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/193737-colecovision-arcade-controller-final-prototype/ )

No box, instruction manual or game are included with the Arcade Controller to keep cost lower

But if someone feel like making a box,instruction for it, then I'll be happy to buy one for myself

The Pinball game will only be available once Opcode is ready to release his SGM

Price is set at: $180 (excluding shipping)

All you need to do is contact Toby (Coleco_Master) to pre-order your unit(s)

Coleco_Master handle the sales, shipping for the Arcade Controller

Toby is also part of CollectorVision team, btw

*** Don't forget to specify wich side you want , Left or Right handed ****

Feel free to contact Coleco_Master for any questions

post-11933-0-08691000-1338046712_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

While I'm sure this is a fantastic device and well worth the cost, it is just too pricey for me (i.e. - wife would absolutely kill me). Will anyone ever consider making a simpler, cheaper, and more dependable (as opposed to the stock CV controllers) replacement controller for the CV? I love the Amiga PowerStick, for example, but its design leaves something to be desired. Both side fire buttons are the same, with the 2nd fire button located on the top of the controller making it hard to press. Something like a joypad would be good...with the d-pad on the left, fire buttons on the right, and maybe the numpad buttons along the front on the top of the controller.

Will anyone ever consider making a simpler, cheaper, and more dependable (as opposed to the stock CV controllers) replacement controller for the CV?

A number of Homebrewers have modded other system gamepads for use with the ColecoVision and ADAM, most noteably DoubleDown. Here are pics of his mods, which unfortunately only a lucky few have... and I'd be surprised to see them ever go up for sale.

Probably should take this to another thread as this one is for pre-orders and questions about the CV Arcade Controller. So that being said, a PM is on it's way!

post-25956-0-23679000-1338061092_thumb.jpg

post-25956-0-67030100-1338061096_thumb.jpg

post-25956-0-37568300-1338061107_thumb.jpg

post-25956-0-52950900-1338061143_thumb.jpg

post-25956-0-16204300-1338061149_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Hi Everyone!

I had pass some time on Canada Post to find the better rates. To make it easier i will make it easy with a flat rate Shipping Canada is :29.00 and USA will be $39.00.

I will be very carful on packing these unit!!! Please note that this is a Pre-Sale. We will start Shipping by the end of JUNE. Quantity will be limited.

Every one who pay during the pre-sale is garantie to get 1. Want you are ready to place your order please send money with Paypal at tst-aubin@hotmail.com

When you make your payment, Please indicate in the comment if you want a left or right hand joystick. (The picture is a Left hand Joystick)

Donc heritate to contact me if you have any questions!!

Thank you

Toby

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone get one yet, I'd love to see pics!

Today, Toby show me what people should get in their mailbox.... Or should I say from the hands of postman

Trust me, you'll know what you're receiving judging by the box itself ;)

You'll probably tell yourself: " YES! This is my arcade controller! "

I never saw this way of packaging ... Toby always amaze me with the fine details he provide with the homebrew stuff he touch :)

Nothing too fancy, just add the cool touch.... And that' cool result nonetheless

• Like 1

Today, Toby show me what people should get in their mailbox.... Or should I say from the hands of postman

I never saw this way of packaging ... Toby always amaze me with the fine details he provide with the homebrew stuff he touch :)

Nothing too fancy, just add the cool touch.... And that' cool result nonetheless

Does this mean that they have started to ship? I'm very excited for this one!!!

Does this mean that they have started to ship? I'm very excited for this one!!!

I think he start shipping the babies next week

• Like 1

Little update about the CV Arcade controller.

I would like to start by saying thank you to J-F (CollectorVision) for letting me undertake this project.

I started working with J-F for a few months now and I'm very happy that I joined his Team.

I have to say that this guy has SO MANY projects in his head and I'm proud to help him out.

Unlike some others, we didn't have the funds to finance this project, but we knew it had to be done!

Therefore we had to make a pre-order. I would like to thank all of you who already paid for the Arcade Controller!

I know everyone has been patient and please don't worry I'm almost done. I have now all the parts to complete the Controllers.

All i need now is a bit of TIME! Just like most of you I'm working the all day and i have 2 kids to care for at night.

Colecovision is one of my favorite hobbies, So I really enjoy doing this. My goal is to start shipping by the end of next week.

J-F saw the box I'm going to use for shipping and he really likes it. (nothing like the original CV box Style)

The box will have 4 pieces of styrofoam at the bottom filled with styrofoam peanuts. I also added my own personel touch :grin:

I hope everyone will enjoy it.

You can now have a look at the 2 pictures I took last week.

Tomorrow i have a day off, guess what I'm going to do......

post-29693-0-28786800-1340594726_thumb.jpg

post-29693-0-09072200-1340594741_thumb.jpg

• Like 5