IGNORED

CV Arcade Controller --- PRE ORDERS

• 4 weeks later...

I tested (I got the wrong cable) but as I have a Y cable, I can try

I was a bit 'scared' as I am not a big fan of microswitches click click sounds

but it is working quite well with most of the games and is the best option

but I still prefer to use an Atari joystick for Pac Man like games....

with the Arcade controller I can guide fast enough and seem to get "stuck" on the corners

• 1 month later...

Looks like I picked a bad time to rekindle my youth and get back into the Colecovision. I've forgotten how horrible the stock controllers are. I want one of these arcade joysticks so badly! Is there absolutely no chance of a second wave?

Of course things can change but they pretty much said they didn't want to go through all the work again.

However you can get a Yurkie modified controller with a ball knob and straight cords instead of curly and you would be surprised at how awesome and how much it changes the experience of playing on the colecovision.

I still have a couple old stock controllers but I have never used them again after having the other ones modded it really helps. Nothing can help the poor button dynamics but at least it fits inbetween your thumb and finger better and the straight cord gives you more room to manuver away from the system.

If another batch happens, I'll definitely buy one!

Especially if there were some kind of super deluxe version with an integrated roller ball. ;) Great work you guys. I'm wetting myself over missing out on them.

One thing is sure....

I want to make myself a replica of the Mouse Trap Arcade Control Panel for ColecoVision......maybe some more too ;) ;) ;)

PLEASE DO !!!!! I will buy one or two in a heartbeat !!!! keep us posted please thanks !!!!!! keep our Vision for ColecoVision ALIVE !!! :D.

Actually I was supposed to make a Donkey Kong Arcade Control Panel as a gift to Eduardo (spoiled) .... But I really ran out of more free time.... :(

I would have love to get this done for Eduardo when he will present his Donkey Kong Super Game................. Umm,.... Maybe I now have enough time since he push the release for early next year!! :D

Let's see! ;)

• 4 weeks later...

A very small batch of Arcade Controller may occur next year ....... Maybe........

Well I concur with others' sentiments: if another run is done, I would definitely sign-up for one. Really, I was on the fence back when the 1st run of these controllers was announced. But in the end I was certain that the XM was about to be released and wanted to concentrate my new classic gaming time/$ss on that. But the more I think of it, the more I'm finding that special place in my heart again for the CV (my very first console ever). So I'm allowing myself just one more previous gen console, which of course now makes me want this conroller! :)

Long story short, if a round 2 does happen, please place me on the pre-order list!!