IGNORED

CV Arcade Controller --- PRE ORDERS

LAST UPDATE....

FINALLY !!!! Believe it or not ! I`m ready to ship! :grin: :grin: :grin:

This is the last picture before you have it in your hands!!!

I really hope you`ll enjoy it. Can`t wait to hear your comments.

Sweeeet! :-o :love: :thumbsup: Can't wait!

LAST UPDATE....

You fuckin rock , man!

See, he's the man!

Awesome job!

Thank you J-F ! I never thought that project would take so much time! But I'm so happy i did it.

I`ll be using it for sure! Even for those who won`t use it it's really a collectable piece.... I must spent over 100 hours doing them.

They are all made by hand one by one so each one is unique!

• Like 2

LAST UPDATE....

You fuckin rock , man!

See, he's the man!

Awesome job!

Thank you J-F ! I never thought that project would take so much time! But I'm so happy i did it.

I`ll be using it for sure! Even for those who won`t use it it's really a collectable piece.... I must spent over 100 hours doing them.

You're right , I know how much time you pulled into this, not counting the hours of development for the PCB , done by Harvey (5-11under)

This project took exactly 4 years to be completed, so I would say, there's ALOT of time and works in those Arcade Controller(s)

Edited by retroillucid
  • Like 1

LAST UPDATE....

You fuckin rock , man!

See, he's the man!

Awesome job!

You're right , I know how much time you pulled into this, not counting the hours of development for the PCB , done by Harvey (5-11under)

This project took exactly 4 years to be completed, so I would say, there's ALOT of time and works in those Arcade Controller(s)

Thanks Guys! I can`t wait to try it out....

What type of cable did some of them ship with, or are they just defective? Inquiring minds want to know.

Update.... all the controllers were ship! :) but we also found out today that some of you will received the wrong cable. :(

There is a way to use the wrong cable but we are working on getting the right cables asap. Please let me know when you

receive it and try the cable.

Update.... all the controllers were ship! :) but we also found out today that some of you will received the wrong cable. :(

There is a way to use the wrong cable but we are working on getting the right cables asap. Please let me know when you

Got my CV Arcade Controller today as well, mine is #13... hope that's not a bad omen! I haven't had a chance to test out yet, but what is the issue with the Extension Cable that was mentioned.

Side Trak & Burn Rubber arrived at the same time, so it's been one helluva ColecoVision day with all the new toys and watching the ADAMcon live feed.

You did a great job customizing the shipping box (just glad no one from the Post office was a ColecoVision fan otherwise they might have snagged it) and the "Certificate of Authenticity" was a stroke of genius... absolutely loved it! Oh yeah, the controller ain't to shabby either. :thumbsup:

As far as this extension cable, the one I received had a Female connector (no pins) that plugs into the ColecoVision controller port and a Male (with pins) plug that attaches to the controller... which is a standard controller extension cable. The first time I tried out the controller, everything worked fine for an extended period and then all of a sudden the second firebutton stopped functioning as well as pressing UP on the controller. So I tested with multiple controller test programs (Super Action Controller Test, Final Test, AtariMax Test Utility, etc.) and got all kinds of weird results like pressing UP also caused some of the keypad buttons to show as activated and the firebuttons weren't responsive. I then pulled out an extension cable of my own and got the same results. Then I shut everything down, gave myself a timeout, put your cable back in place and tried again and everything worked properly for the time I spent using the controller.... going to play with it some more in a minute and see what results I get.

BTW, what is the second port on the back of the controller for.... a pass thru to attach another controller. I don't recall seeing anything mentioned in past posts about this.

You did a great job customizing the shipping box (just glad no one from the Post office was a ColecoVision fan otherwise they might have snagged it) and the "Certificate of Authenticity" was a stroke of genius... absolutely loved it! Oh yeah, the controller ain't to shabby either. :thumbsup:

As far as this extension cable, the one I received had a Female connector (no pins) that plugs into the ColecoVision controller port and a Male (with pins) plug that attaches to the controller... which is a standard controller extension cable. The first time I tried out the controller, everything worked fine for an extended period and then all of a sudden the second firebutton stopped functioning as well as pressing UP on the controller. So I tested with multiple controller test programs (Super Action Controller Test, Final Test, AtariMax Test Utility, etc.) and got all kinds of weird results like pressing UP also caused some of the keypad buttons to show as activated and the firebuttons weren't responsive. I then pulled out an extension cable of my own and got the same results. Then I shut everything down, gave myself a timeout, put your cable back in place and tried again and everything worked properly for the time I spent using the controller.... going to play with it some more in a minute and see what results I get.

BTW, what is the second port on the back of the controller for.... a pass thru to attach another controller. I don't recall seeing anything mentioned in past posts about this.

:-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: