2600Guru

How much does a Magnavox Odyssey cost?

Hi, I was just wondering how much a used and new Magnavox Odyssey 1 would cost?

There's been a guy here asking 400 dollars for his on CL. Needless to say, his ad has been up for months.

Well, there is a complete one on ebay right now for about $600.

Ok, thanks. I think I will stick with Atari for now

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3704997960541?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=370499796054&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

There's been a guy here asking 400 dollars for his on CL. Needless to say, his ad has been up for months.

I bet haha

if your on ebay looking for one, use super generic terms. such as; tv game, odyssey game, magnavox game. this is how i found mine for $30

Don't knock the prices. I sold a boxed odyssey a year or so ago and got I believe it was $550 shipped. If you have all the overlays, cards, and all that, complete nice condition ones are worth some money..... at east they were. Then again I found and sold mine shortly after Ralph H. Baer past away and it was big news. That may have helped. All I know is they were selling good back then.

image.thumb.jpg.62dab37f7d378e394be3bf09eb132102.jpgI have an Odessey ITL200 in good condition complete with 14 overlays and 6 circuit game cards and accessories.