IGNORED

How do you organize you're carts?

2600Guru

post-32948-0-85131500-1338353245_thumb.jpg

Here is everything. :)

post-32948-0-81670900-1338353246_thumb.jpg

All game carts, They are alphabetically organized. Air-Sea Battle- Yars' Revenge

post-32948-0-69982400-1338353247_thumb.jpg

Lower close-up of carts

post-32948-0-45260900-1338353248_thumb.jpg

Upper close-up of carts

post-32948-0-07894500-1338353250_thumb.jpg

Case, I have my controllers in here now. I use this to take a few games if I go somewhere and want to play some of my chosen games. :cool:

post-32948-0-88492600-1338353250_thumb.jpg

My catalog/ list of games. It sais the Title, Release year, Rarity, Price (for which I bought it for), Rarity and date of purchase.

post-32948-0-29579200-1338353249_thumb.jpg

Here is my entertainment center. Not organized haha.

So, just tell us how you organize the stuff for you're 2600. I want better Ideas then the one I have. I want to see how you put you're collection together and if it is better than mine or somebody else's, We'll use you're strategy. Feel free to describe you're way or post pictures. Both would be awesome! :thumbsup:

I put them in plastic shoe storage tubs. I've got a tub of 7800 carts, Activision VCS carts, remaining VCS carts that get a lot of play, and rarely-played VCS carts.

p.s. You gotta stop with the "you're". It's "your".

Nice, I think I'll stick with the vacant dresser thing for now. Your idea is good but I have to little of a collection to take it to to that.

How do I organize you are Atari games? What are "you are" Atari games?

Ok, so how do you organize your games? :mad:

Whatever man, don't pay attention to there lies.

Although admittedly theirs a few errors of you'res that I see in the topic up they're. Your obviously not really paying attention. :)

Ya I will make sure to pay more attention to my grammar. Sorry, I don't think he is lying about the plastic boxes. That's a great idea.

Whatever man, don't pay attention to there lies.

Although admittedly theirs a few errors of you'res that I see in the topic up they're. Your obviously not really paying attention. :)

Im gunna cut that guys dick off if you dont fix you're grammer error's :x :x :x

Haha, Beat 'em n eat 'em! Go ahead and cut it off. I'm sorry if I sound explicit. Correct me if i am, but why doesn't he have any balls?

LOL at you guys!

My games are stored alphabetically in small tubs, each console with its own tub. I don't have a huge collection of games, so alpha works just fine. Consoles I have flashcarts for the actual games are stored away for space.

Ya, a moderator shouldn't talk like that! :|

Ya, a moderator shouldn't talk like that! :|

Hehe ... If you know Cebus, you know he's just playing like the rest of us. Nothing to worry about there. :)

Yeah, he seems pretty cool. I like his sarcasm lol

I organize mine alphabetically with every third cart reverse alphabetized. Then, each fifth and tenth cart are placed upside down and label facing the following cart. Each fourth cart is alphabetized by the third letter in the name, except for the sixth fourth cart which is sorted by the last letter. I have a large collection, so each 20th, 50th, and 100th cart is placed according to a random dice roll.

• Like 3

I organize mine alphabetically with every third cart reverse alphabetized. Then, each fifth and tenth cart are placed upside down and label facing the following cart. Each fourth cart is alphabetized by the third letter in the name, except for the sixth fourth cart which is sorted by the last letter. I have a large collection, so each 20th, 50th, and 100th cart is placed according to a random dice roll.

You call that organized? haha

You call that organized? haha

Those Alpha Centaurians are on a whole different level of organizational logic. Efficiency, efficiency, efficiency!!! Why, if they started to explain their logic to us today, it would take 4.4 years for us to even begin to understand.

I organize mine first by maker (ie Activision, Atari, Imagic etc...) then I alphabetize each title. So I have an alphabetized section for Atari carts, Activision carts, Imagic carts, Mattel carts, CBS carts ect...

2600Guru: Yes you made a grammatical mistake and that's okay with me. We all make them from time to time. None of us are perfect, though some of you may think you are. However, I would like to say that I file Ball Buster under "D" for Dickhead.

i got many games outside in the garage inside those cardboard flats that little bags of chips come on i only keep the ones that i dont hav as supercharger wavs inside those are in a shoebox

i suggest the op put a layer of cardboard between the cars so when you pull one the top one doesnt fall down