IGNORED

The Official Intellivision Serial Number Database

Rev

Steve jones, most of yours have been entered as well. Only a couple left. Also, please confirm one of the Mattel intellivision numbers you submitted. 000091. I want to make sure that was correct, if it is then yours is earlier than Cmart's 000111.

Holy crap! Cool!

I'm still working on organizing my hardware, but I won't forget to add them. I believe in the cause :-)

I have around 20+ consoles to add plus other hardware. I'll have to see if I have any low serial #s

Any award for highest serial # :lol:

A free Poker and Blackjack since the last versions of the console didn't come with one. :-D

• Like 2

Here's the system,

post-32869-0-92987800-1340594004_thumb.jpg

as you can see the serial is R 000091, don't know what the R signifies, (maybe refurbished or repaired, I dunno)

also the sticker with the serial says Model no 1716 but the other one says 2609 which it looks like.

post-32869-0-79749800-1340594022_thumb.jpgpost-32869-0-78884100-1340594039_thumb.jpg

oddly I bought this one for the box which is a British Pal version, but this it what was in it

any thoughts?

I should have all submitted data entered into the database by this weekend. Thanks everyone for participating! Has anyone looked over the serial numbers yet to try to determine anything? Do the serial numbers literally represent actual manufacturing numbers?

I often wondered after the Intellivision started to sell well if they integrated it into Mattel proper. Like maybe some folks at Mattel did not give it much chance of success so they started out with actual off the line numbers..

Then when it became a sucess they added it it to the other Mattel product line codes. It seems those numbers started to get higher quicker.

It might have been a way to track the Intellivsion better with in the company. If at first it failed they might have thought well we only sold x amount.

Just a thought! Hope it makes sense and others can expand on this?

Hey just got round to entering the consul and intellivoice

Is the homebrew database (and other games when you get to it) going to be visable like the hardware ?

. Thanks! The game database should be up very soon, still thinking about the layout.