IGNORED

The Official Intellivision Serial Number Database

Rev

Crap! I forgot, I haven't even entered all of my serial numbers! I found a sheet of paper where I wrote down like 20 numbers. And I still have about 15 others submitted and 18 more that I gathered from eBay! I better get busy.

I'll wait until you're done to submit mine. No sense in making it easy for you!

-dZ.

Crap! I forgot, I haven't even entered all of my serial numbers! I found a sheet of paper where I wrote down like 20 numbers. And I still have about 15 others submitted and 18 more that I gathered from eBay! I better get busy.

-dZ.

Thats cool, If you can get to it this week and I will enter them next weekend.

Btw, has anyone tried to use these serial numbers to confirm how many unit were manufactured yet?

-dZ.

Btw, has anyone tried to use these serial numbers to confirm how many unit were manufactured yet?

Once I add mine I'll see what I can deduce.

-dZ.

Being the one having to manually enter them al I noticed there are some certain serial numbers where you wouldnt look at the first few. I forget which one that started with P2 or P3, you ignore the 2 or 3 and you can almost see the print run.

The only thing we are not 100% sure of is if the run of serial numbers is exclusive to intellivision or they took a block of numbers and used it in another mattel line up. I guess that is why the more numbers the better.

-dZ.

Being the one having to manually enter them al I noticed there are some certain serial numbers where you wouldnt look at the first few. I forget which one that started with P2 or P3, you ignore the 2 or 3 and you can almost see the print run.

The only thing we are not 100% sure of is if the run of serial numbers is exclusive to intellivision or they took a block of numbers and used it in another mattel line up. I guess that is why the more numbers the better.

Yep, on almost every model you can see the model identifier digits first and then the actual unit number. I suspect it reveals a fair amount about what the production runs looked like.

I finally got through all my basement stock and recorded serial #s as I went. I just submitted 15 systems, 1 system changer, 1 computer, 1 Intellivoice, & 1 music synthesizer for you to add. I unfortunately only cataloged the system serial numbers while going through my excess so I don't have numbers for all my extra accessories handy and I'm not tackling that stack again!

All submitted serial numbers have now been entered into the database. Cmart? You ready for the next batch?

I have so much stuff to ship out right now and I'm going away in a few days for a quick holiday so I doubt I'll get any entered in the next couple of weeks but I will eventually.

All submitted serial numbers have now been entered into the database. Cmart? You ready for the next batch?

I have so much stuff to ship out right now and I'm going away in a few days for a quick holiday so I doubt I'll get any entered in the next couple of weeks but I will eventually.

Vacation? hmm i think thats code for he got ahold of some rare stuff and will be headed to his underground bunker in Antartica to hide them. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...