IGNORED

The Official Intellivision Serial Number Database

Rev

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I don’t usually post much on this forum, but have enjoyed reading your posts and learning about the Intellivision these last 2 years. So, thank you. I am writing because I thought the Brotherhood might find this interesting. I have an Intellivision that does not have the words “Intelligent television” next to it. Console variant? :) The back also has a Mattel sticker.

Oh yeah, the serial number is somewhat low as well. ;-)

post-39921-0-51641200-1433905318_thumb.jpg

post-39921-0-30685500-1433905345_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Hello everyone, I dont usually post much on this forum, but have enjoyed reading your posts and learning about the Intellivision these last 2 years. So, thank you. I am writing because I thought the Brotherhood might find this interesting. I have an Intellivision that does not have the words Intelligent television next to it. Console variant? :) The back also has a Mattel sticker.

Firstly, let me just say I think you win the award for highest percentage of quality posts. Only 7 posts and most are pics of extremely rare items. You're literally the opposite of Rev, the Spam King ;-)

That being said, 000007? Very cool! Where do you find these things? I never see them on eBay. Share your secret (with me, not the others) ;-)

Hello everyone, I don’t usually post much on this forum, but have enjoyed reading your posts and learning about the Intellivision these last 2 years. So, thank you. I am writing because I thought the Brotherhood might find this interesting. I have an Intellivision that does not have the words “Intelligent television” next to it. Console variant? :) The back also has a Mattel sticker.

Wow! That's awesome!

• 3 weeks later...

I received my music synthesizer today in the post. It has a relatively low serial number: PS 000743. I thought I was drunk trying to read it.

I added it and my ECS and Intellivoice to the database today.

Intellivision%252520Music%252520Synthesi

Edited by herkamur

Does anyone have a 'Made in Taiwan' Intellivision 1 console? The early ones were made in USA, and most of the other ones were made in Hong Kong. I have one from Taiwan and wanted some perspective. If you have one, does it have a serial number? Mine is missing that sticker.

See post #342 in this very thread.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hehe, somehow I forgot about that. How quickly 6 months goes by...and how fast I forget. Either way, I have a second Taiwan console on the way, but I think it's also missing the Serial Number sticker :(

Here's another from Taiwan....with a serial number sticker!

http://www.shopgoodwill.com/auctions/Mattel-Intellivision-Master-Component-23704870.html

• 1 month later...

Here's another from Taiwan....with a serial number sticker!

http://www.shopgoodwill.com/auctions/Mattel-Intellivision-Master-Component-23704870.html

Here's another on eBay:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2720054239331?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=272005423933&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Seems like they all have serials starting with AT.

Edited by JasonlikesINTV

• 2 weeks later...