IGNORED

The Official Intellivision Serial Number Database

Rev

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here's the system,

IMG_0172.JPG

as you can see the serial is R 000091, don't know what the R signifies, (maybe refurbished or repaired, I dunno)

also the sticker with the serial says Model no 1716 but the other one says 2609 which it looks like.

IMG_0175.JPG IMG_0177.JPG

oddly I bought this one for the box which is a British Pal version, but this it what was in it

any thoughts?

Model No. 1716

Humblejack found another one.

Anyone have more info on this?

I need to adjust model number for this in the database I think.

http://www.intellivisionrevolution.com/serial-number-database-mattel-intellivision

Edited by Rev

Model No. 1716

Humblejack found another one.

Anyone have more info on this?

I need to adjust model number for this in the database I think.http://www.intellivisionrevolution.com/serial-number-database-mattel-intellivision

I believe I have a box:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/198812-the-official-intellivision-serial-number-database/?p=2564448

• 9 months later...

It means not many Intellivisions survived and fewer are in that database. My guess is yours could be one of the first Intellivisions made in the USA since manufacturing first moved to Hong Kong in 1980. Is yours branded Super Pro on the top plate or INTV System III? Are the keypads flat or bubbled?

And I think most of the INTV serials in the database mistakenly have an A prefix rather than the RH prefix. I think the highest A serial should be about A031xxx.

Edited by mr_me

It means not many Intellivisions systems survived and fewer are in that database. My guess is yours could be one of the first Intellivisions made in the USA since manufacturing first moved to Hong Kong in 1980. Is yours branded Super Pro on the top plate or INTV System III? Are the keypads flat or bubbled?

And I think most of the INTV serials in the database mistakenly have an A prefix rather than the RH prefix. I think the highest A serial should be about A031xxx.

It means not many Intellivisions systems survived and fewer are in that database. My guess is yours could be one of the first Intellivisions made in the USA since manufacturing first moved to Hong Kong in 1980. Is yours branded Super Pro on the top plate or INTV System III? Are the keypads flat or bubbled?

It's branded INTV System 3 and the controllers are NOT bubbled like the Intellivison 1.

post-63594-0-10949900-1520898658_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

Forgot I submitted mine ( RH 53074) a while back. Nice to see my old brown box among its siblings.

Note that, like some of you probably already know, in France the console was modified by the importer to be compliant with the SECAM norm, not PAL.

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I just submitted a Super Pro System to the database, number A8906. As a heads up, I’m not keeping the system. I got it at a thrift store in Phoenix AZ, filthy dirty after years of apparent neglect. I cleaned and tested it, and it worked! After listing it for sale on eBay a couple days ago, I came across some forums like this one. I decided to share as much info as I can before it sells in a few days. If the purchaser registers it here, feel free to omit my information; I just wanted it known this one is out there functional (and apparently with some of the Tudorvision components...I learned a lot this week :) ).

D71006CD-F06F-4392-907A-FC4D3E96A557.jpeg

B84D54FA-B813-4B12-BB6C-26EA5893737F.jpeg

70FB5024-1CB7-4667-8461-8EFF0A7EAD6F.jpeg

8 hours ago, Alfguin said:

I just submitted a Super Pro System to the database, number A8906. As a heads up, I’m not keeping the system. I got it at a thrift store in Phoenix AZ, filthy dirty after years of apparent neglect. I cleaned and tested it, and it worked! After listing it for sale on eBay a couple days ago, I came across some forums like this one. I decided to share as much info as I can before it sells in a few days. If the purchaser registers it here, feel free to omit my information; I just wanted it known this one is out there functional (and apparently with some of the Tudorvision components...I learned a lot this week :) ).

D71006CD-F06F-4392-907A-FC4D3E96A557.jpeg

B84D54FA-B813-4B12-BB6C-26EA5893737F.jpeg

70FB5024-1CB7-4667-8461-8EFF0A7EAD6F.jpeg

Thanks for documenting it here!