IGNORED

The Official Intellivision Serial Number Database

Rev

That photo is in in this thread; in addition to the missing faceplate text, it is also missing the "Mattel Inc 1979 USA" text embedded in the bottom plastic.  That one is sn 07, and is early enough that it's probably pre-test market.  Hard to say what the N signifies; there's a sn 657 without the N.  There might have been a  couple hundred thousand mattel intellivisions made in usa with a similar label.

Edited by mr_me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, EdgeOfPortal said:

My Intellivision (1) is missing the sticker that would show serial number. Is there another way to tell serial number? I've also got an Intellivision II which I'll add later, but I'm more curious about the first unit.

So, box has no serial number label, but in a bit of luck it seems the previous owner wrote it in pen on the back of the manual.

Its AT1081851

If I understand correctly, that would mean it was manufactured in Taiwan and is somewhat rare?

8DF851BF-FD59-4882-87EF-6C3F725D07C6.jpeg

Edited by EdgeOfPortal

1 hour ago, EdgeOfPortal said:

So, box has no serial number label, but in a bit of luck it seems the previous owner wrote it in pen on the back of the manual.

Its AT1081851

If I understand correctly, that would mean it was manufactured in Taiwan and is somewhat rare?

8DF851BF-FD59-4882-87EF-6C3F725D07C6.jpeg

It appears so based on this post:

Taiwan is definitely rarer than the USA and Hong Kong models.

• 2 weeks later...

Just submitted my Intellivision and Intellivoice. I think it might have been a demo unit, as it has a sticker on the bottom that reads FOR PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY, although the previous owner didn't know anything about it. My camera and photography skills are horrible, but I can provide pictures if you want to see it.

• 6 months later...

Hi,  I'm about to submit my PAL Intellivision serial number but I noticed some people have a serial number with RH at the start while others are just numbers. I have two stickers on mine . One which actually says serial no. 33652 which I'll submit, but there is a  small sticker which has 2361RH.  What is this sticker for?

20200917_185607.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...