Rev

The Official Intellivision Serial Number Database

Thanks for update.

I'm long overdue for adding more serial numbers. Should be able to do it very soon. Ill adjust yours then.

Hello everyone, I don’t usually post much on this forum, but have enjoyed reading your posts and learning about the Intellivision these last 2 years. So, thank you. I am writing because I thought the Brotherhood might find this interesting. I have an Intellivision that does not have the words “Intelligent television” next to it. Console variant? :) The back also has a Mattel sticker.

Oh yeah, the serial number is somewhat low as well. ;-)

post-39921-0-51641200-1433905318_thumb.jpg

post-39921-0-30685500-1433905345_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Hello everyone, I dont usually post much on this forum, but have enjoyed reading your posts and learning about the Intellivision these last 2 years. So, thank you. I am writing because I thought the Brotherhood might find this interesting. I have an Intellivision that does not have the words Intelligent television next to it. Console variant? :) The back also has a Mattel sticker.

Firstly, let me just say I think you win the award for highest percentage of quality posts. Only 7 posts and most are pics of extremely rare items. You're literally the opposite of Rev, the Spam King ;-)

That being said, 000007? Very cool! Where do you find these things? I never see them on eBay. Share your secret (with me, not the others) ;-)

Hello everyone, I don’t usually post much on this forum, but have enjoyed reading your posts and learning about the Intellivision these last 2 years. So, thank you. I am writing because I thought the Brotherhood might find this interesting. I have an Intellivision that does not have the words “Intelligent television” next to it. Console variant? :) The back also has a Mattel sticker.

Wow! That's awesome!

I have been lucky on some things, but I would happily trade my luck for some Intellivision Dude luck. :)

The console works, the left hand held mostly works but the right one needs some help.

I received my music synthesizer today in the post. It has a relatively low serial number: PS 000743. I thought I was drunk trying to read it.

I added it and my ECS and Intellivoice to the database today.

Intellivision%252520Music%252520Synthesi

Edited by herkamur

Does anyone have a 'Made in Taiwan' Intellivision 1 console? The early ones were made in USA, and most of the other ones were made in Hong Kong. I have one from Taiwan and wanted some perspective. If you have one, does it have a serial number? Mine is missing that sticker.

Does anyone have a 'Made in Taiwan' Intellivision 1 console? The early ones were made in USA, and most of the other ones were made in Hong Kong. I have one from Taiwan and wanted some perspective. If you have one, does it have a serial number? Mine is missing that sticker.

See post #342 in this very thread.

See post #342 in this very thread.

Hehe, somehow I forgot about that. How quickly 6 months goes by...and how fast I forget. Either way, I have a second Taiwan console on the way, but I think it's also missing the Serial Number sticker :(

Thanks for update.

I'm long overdue for adding more serial numbers. Should be able to do it very soon. Ill adjust yours then.

Rev, when will you update the database? My stuff is missing... :_(

Hehe, somehow I forgot about that. How quickly 6 months goes by...and how fast I forget. Either way, I have a second Taiwan console on the way, but I think it's also missing the Serial Number sticker :(

Here's another from Taiwan....with a serial number sticker!

http://www.shopgoodwill.com/auctions/Mattel-Intellivision-Master-Component-23704870.html

Added some more to the database tonight. Alot more to go!