IGNORED

The Official Intellivision Serial Number Database

Rev

Console drop menu added, how fast was that Cmart? :)

Looks great! Now I just need to head down to Sanford and Sons headquarters.... ;) :grin:

Sounds like alot of work for you...how many consoles and accessories you have 100+ ?

Get to work!

You still owe us pics of your whole collection too. :P

Yep, there's around 80 consoles alone. Ugh. :)

Looks great! Now I just need to head down to Sanford and Sons headquarters.... ;) :grin:

Sounds like alot of work for you...how many consoles and accessories you have 100+ ?

Get to work!

Im dangerously low at around 40.... :_(

(consoles and accessories combined)

Holy sh!t !!!! :-o :-o and that is to both of you !!

I have come across multiple mis matched serial numbers. Should I make a menu option for 'box serial number' and 'matching serial numbers' ?

Wouldn't that qualify as loose ? I mean for auditing purposes of course ! :grin:

Yah, I've found a couple like this that I was just going to list with the two serial numbers (box and system) as CIB and then make a note in the comments section.

By the way, I've entered my first ten or so of what will likely be around 100 pieces of INTV hardware. Yikes, I have a problem. :)

Get to work!

Get to work!

Im dangerously low at around 40.... :_(

(consoles and accessories combined)

Holy sh!t !!!! :-o :-o and that is to both of you !!

What can I say, I like the Intellivision. :)

I have come across multiple mis matched serial numbers. Should I make a menu option for 'box serial number' and 'matching serial numbers' ?

Wouldn't that qualify as loose ? I mean for auditing purposes of course ! :grin:

I just added an option for 'box'. People can do it either way, i guess we can leave it up to them.

What if you sell one that you have already entered?

I guess it stays.....but, if the new owner submits that same serial number that I have already entered I will update the name/condition. The serial numbers are being entered in numerical order, so it will be very easy to detect any duplicates.

Cmart, All of your submissions have been entered, is that the best you got? LOL

BTW....has anyone reviewed the serial number data at least on the MATTEL INTELLIVISION database to see what, if anything they reveal. I guess the database may reveal production runs, right?

I'll enter mine soon. I'm planning to sell a bunch of loose System 1 consoles, but I might enter them as well just to get them logged and help the cause. It's like tagging whales and then watching to see where they feed and mate - I guessing Canada :lolblue:

I'll enter mine soon. I'm planning to sell a bunch of loose System 1 consoles, but I might enter them as well just to get them logged and help the cause. It's like tagging whales and then watching to see where they feed and mate - I guessing Canada :lolblue:

Yeah, go ahead and at least write them down before you sell them and enter them at your convienence. It dont matter if you sell them or not, like I said previously, If they get double submitted I will update the info is all. The more serial numbers the better I think.....and dont forget the accessories too.

Yah, they appear to be breeding like rabbits in my basement! :)

yeah, cmart...too much info man...... :_(

fat-guy-in-a-bunny-suit.jpg

yeah, cmart...too much info man...... :_(

fat-guy-in-a-bunny-suit.jpg

LOL! You spend waaaay too much time thinking about me in my Chippendale's gear. :-D

Hey, for the Game Database, I went with a check box option, it will make submission very fast, if someone has dupes they can indicate that in the message or submit a second time, think that is fine?

Now, how should I display the submissions? The same way as the Serial Numbers? Or maybe by person who submitted it and catagorize by name?

http://www.intellivisionrevolution.com/intellivision-game-database

Leave it categorizing by Serial Number, it is the most logical method for a Serial Number Database, IMHO.

I'll submit my additional Serial Numbers tomorrow brother.

Major props for doing this Revolutionika! If you need some HTML help, let me know.